CHAPTER 34

Mary rushed forward and wrapped her arms around Sam

Mary rushed forward and wrapped her arms around Sam. Once Mary pulled away Lizziel ran up and hugged Sam too.

"Sam? What happened?", Dean asked, shock and concern written on his face.

"He, uh...he brought me back", Sam said, embarrassed.

"Alright, what do you want?", Lizziel asked, annoyed and with a glare.

"My son and you can't stop me, I'm his father after all", Lucifer said, his eyes flashing red. Everyone took a step back while Lizziel smirked and took a step forward.

She glanced at Jack and said, "I'd love to see you try". Her eyes turned black with her irises glowing blue causing Lucifer to back away a little.

"Anyways, I brought him back because it's what I do", Lucifer said with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders.

"It is not what you....How did you get here?", Castiel asked.

Lucifer looked at Sam before saying, "VIP pass. I'm with the band. C'mon shouldn't you be thanking me, I gave Sammy an extra life. Besides what with my little bro being a hot mess over here, I figured you'd need me. So I'm here to join the team".

"Look, no one wants you here Lucifer so why don't you just skedaddle and go back to hell", Lizziel snarled. Gabriel placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"No one's talking to you, little angel", Lucifer said before turning towards Jack, "Your name is Jack".

"And yours is Lucifer", Jack muttered.

"No, no no. You don't talk to him and you don't listen to him", Dean said, walking upto Jack.

"Um, don't you think that's his choice?", Lucifer asked.

"Considering the fact he's still a baby according to human age, no", Lizziel said, moving forwards to block Jack from Lucifer's view.

"Are you trying to keep me from my son?", Lucifer asked with a chuckle.

"Well, this is Kelly Kline's son. He's nothing like you", Castiel stated.

Lucifer, starting to get angry, said, "Don't say, he's nothing like me. I'm the only one that understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the best sense, though".

"No, kill him", Dean told Gabriel, causing him to look at Dean with surprise.

"He can't. He's not strong enough", Lucifer said with a smug look.

"Well I am and I'll gladly kill you", Lizziel said, pulling her angel blade out. As she went to take a step forward, Castiel grabbed her arm and shook his head, causing her to back down.

"Castiel, what are you doing? Let her go and Gabriel you've got the blade. He's the devil. Kill him!", Dean yelled.

"Stop it!", Jack shouted before disappearing.