CHAPTER 48

"Hey, how's Maggie holding up the fort?", Lizziel asked Sam, once he got off the phone with Maggie

"She's holding it up good. How's the relationship going with her?", Sam asked Lizziel, a smile on his face.

"It's amazing. She's amazing", Lizziel replied, adoration on her face.

"So, she your girlfriend now?", Dean asked Lizziel, happy for her.

"Yes, I'm so glad she said yes, it would've been awkward if she didn't", Lizziel answered, with a nervous chuckle.

"Well, you guys have my blessing", Dean said, a smile on his face.

"Mine too", Sam added.

"Same here", Castiel stated.

"I like Maggie. You guys are cute", Jack said.

"Thank you guys", Lizziel said, grateful to know that they accepted her girlfriend.

"I'm so glad I get to be with you when you experience your first love", Rowena said, excitement laced in her voice causing Lizziel to give her a huge smile.

"Alright", Dean said, gaining everyone's attention, "Everybody ready?".

"Yes", Jack said, standing up from the sofa with determination while everyone else nodded.

"He's less than an hour west of us and not moving", Rowena informed them, once she was done performing her tracking spell.

"All right, well, break out the silver blades. Maggie says decapitation is the only way to kill these things", Sam told everyone.

"But if we cut off their head, then is more creatures gonna crawl out?", Dean asked.

"Wait. Other creatures?", Jack asked, confused.

"He's talking about Clash of the titans again", Sam stated, done with Dean's movie references.

"We don't know", Dean told Sam, defensively.

"A few drops of this concoction should counteract any poison. Theoretically", Rowena said, handing a vial to Castiel.

"Theoretically. That's comforting", Castiel said, sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Yeah, well, assuming you're not all paralyzed or eaten...off with his head", Rowena said with a smirk.

*****

Lizziel, Castiel and Jack stood outside of the house, where they had tracked down the gorgon to. Castiel rang the doorbell while Jack went towards the back door and Lizziel prepared to teleport into the house, so that they could corner Noah.

The three of them entered the house causing Noah to exclaim, "Oh, no fair. You're not human".

"And you're a monster", Jack said, anger laced in his voice.