CHAPTER 1

Lizziel had just left hell on a very important mission, a mission that would decide the fate of her life

Lizziel had just left hell on a very important mission, a mission that would decide the fate of her life. She was tasked with the job of killing one of hell's greatest threats, the Winchester brothers. She had no idea what they had done, but she knew that if she didn't complete the mission she would end up dead or would get tortured in hell.

All her life Lizziel knew she didn't belong in hell as she was the only one with wings in hell, other than Lucifer. She always felt conflicted whenever she had to do something purely evil which led to the demons who were training her to be extremely furious with her. Usually, the punishment that she got when the demons were furious ended with her covered in bruises and blood, not to mention her grace that was mixed with the blood. For the past 16 years, which was way longer in hell years, she always wondered what was wrong with her? Why wasn't she like everyone else in hell? Where was she from before hell?

Once she finally, figured out the location of the Winchesters, she quickly teleported herself to where they were with a flap of her wings, which was none other than Lebanon, Kansas. She quickly walked into the first store she spotted, and asked about the Winchesters using whatever information she knew about them. She quickly approached the person that was at the entrance of the store, who was a woman in her 40s that looked very sweet and kind, but Lizziel didn't care as she was only focused on her mission.

She quickly slapped on a fake smile on her face and spoke, "Hey there, I'm looking for two brothers that live in the vicinity. They're really tall and one of them has really long hair"

"Oh, you mean Sam and Dean Campbell. They live slightly on the outskirts of the town. If you don't mind, may I ask why you're looking for them", the woman said with an awestruck look on her face.

Lizziel had assumed that the boys were keeping their identity hidden, well atleast trying to since they only changed their last name. It was a really poor attempt according to her but well hell considers them a threat, so they can't be that stupid can they?

"I'm a relative of their's, finally had some free time so I thought why not go and surprise them both with a visit", Lizziel said with fake excitement.

It wasn't entirely a lie, she was going to surprise them with a visit but it wasn't going to be a really friendly one. As a matter of fact, she was hoping that after her visit her mission would be complete and that the Winchester brothers would be dead. She didn't want to go back to hell with the news that she had failed her mission.

The woman gave her a wide smile, "That's so sweet of you darling". Lizziel gave a small smile and quickly left the store and began to search the outskirts of the town for the presence of the brothers using her powers.

After locating them, she quickly teleported to where they were living. She saw that the place looked like a very worn down warehouse and she couldn't help but think about what psychopaths the boys must be to be living in such a place