CHAPTER 36

"The ice caps are melting

"The ice caps are melting. People marching. A little bit of, uh, craziness in the movie world. businessman billionaire mogul turned president, embroiled in yet another controversy. And that is pretty much the world, uh, our world...right now", Sam said as he was informing the people of the alternate universe, everything that was happening in his world.

"Let me get this right...the ice caps are melting, a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish wins best picture, and that damn fool idjit from 'the apprentice' is president", Bobby recalled.

"Yep, it's our very own weird world", Lizziel stated with a smile.

"And you call where we come from 'apocalypse world'?", Bobby asked with a smirk.

Sam let out a laugh, along with Lizziel, before saying, "Good point".

Suddenly, Sam's phone began to ring and he answered it, excusing himself from the group of people.

"So, Lizziel anything big go down while I wasn't here?", Mary asked Lizziel.

"Oh yeah, a lot of stuff. It'll take an entire day to tell you, I'm sure of it", Lizziel said with a chuckle.

"Well then, we should have girls day out soon, go shopping and definitely eating. You can tell me everything then", Mary said with a motherly smile.

"Definitely, I'm already losing my sanity thanks to these boys", Lizziel said, causing Mary to laugh.

"Lizzie, we gotta go. Dean's found a hunt", Sam stated.

"Alright, let's go", Lizziel said, grabbing her leather jacket.

*****

"Alright, gang's all here", Dean said, once he noticed Sam and Lizziel get out of the car.

"How many are inside?", Sam asked Castiel.

"I can hear three. Wait, maybe...maybe four. They're talking about whether Kylie Jenner would make a good mother. The consensus is no", Castiel answered.

"Good to know", Lizziel said.

"Yeah, well, that's why I'm a Khloe man", Dean said, pulling out his gun, "Alright, we're talking werewolves, which means...".

"Silver bullets", Jack said.

"That's right. So, you know the play. Let's do it to it", Dean said, before heading in the direction of the house where the werewolves were, followed by everyone else.

Castiel and Lizziel checked the outsides of the house and killed one werewolf each using their angel blade.

"That was easy", Lizziel said.

"Yes it was. I wonder if it's easy for the Winchesters, things are never easy for them", Castiel stated.

"That is true. It's like trouble follows them wherever they go. They're like Harry Potter", Lizziel said, excitement laced in her voice.