CHAPTER 58

Castiel and Belphegor were headed to hell while the Winchesters, Lizziel and Rowena waited for the other hunters to get the ingredients required for the spell

Castiel and Belphegor were headed to hell while the Winchesters, Lizziel and Rowena waited for the other hunters to get the ingredients required for the spell. They heard knocking on the door causing Sam to go and open it.

Stevie, a hunter, entered the room and handed Dean a bag, "Salt, a couple guns from the back of the impala".

Stevie then headed towards Rowena and handed her a bag too, "And for the ginger...witch stuff".

Rowena checked the contents of the bag before asking, "Forget something?".

"Right", Stevie said with a scoff, before removing an owl skull from her pocket, "One owl skull. You're welcome".

"R.I.P Hedwig", Dean stated.

"I understood that reference", Lizziel told Dean with a smirk.

"And I understood the marvel reference", Dean told Lizziel, causing both of them to high five each other.

"Alright, so, how bad is it out there?", Sam asked.

"People are pretty restless, but we're keeping a lid on. Getting here through the quarantine zones, I stuck to the corners, only got attacked a few times. I think most of the ghosts are at the edge of town working to bring down those walls", Stevie replied before asking, "So what are you planning in here? Another long-shot, magical hail mary?".

"Yeah. Yeah, except this time, hopefully, it works", Dean replied.

"Fingers crossed", Lizziel added, crossing her fingers, causing Stevie to send her a smile.

"So we need you and the other hunters armed up and ready on the other side of that wall. Because if this goes sideways, you'll be the only thing standing between those ghosts and the world", Sam informed Stevie.

"No pressure, right?", Stevie said, sarcasm laced in her voice.

Dean's phone buzzed with a notification. He checked it to find a message.

"Who is it?", Lizziel asked, curiosity laced in her voice.

"Ketch. Says he's ready to get back in the game", Dean replied.

"That's awesome", Lizziel stated.

*****

Lizziel and Dean stood next the to rip to hell, waiting for Belphegor to sound the horn.

"Dean?", Lizziel called out.

"What's wrong?", Dean asked, concern laced in his voice.

"Do you think I'll die if I fall into the rip?", Lizziel asked, curiously.

"Seriously?", Dean asked, disbelief laced in his voice, "That's what you wanted to ask?".

"I mean, yeah because what if I trip and fall?", Lizziel pointed out.