CHAPTER 14

The Winchesters even Mary and Castiel were on a hunt, some other hunter had called them saying he needed help with a demon

The Winchesters even Mary and Castiel were on a hunt, some other hunter had called them saying he needed help with a demon. When asked about joining them, Lizziel turned it down, saying she wasn't in the mood to encounter the demons. As soon as they left, Lizziel quickly teleported into hell and headed to the throne room where Crowley was.

"Heya!", she said as she walked through the doors of the throne room.

"Poppet, what are you doing here?", Crowley asked happiness as well as shock laced in his voice.

Lizziel shrugged her shoulders, "I was alone in the bunker, lonely. Decided to come and visit you. Do you not want me here?".

"Of course, I do", Crowley said softly, but he was worried that she might find out that Lucifer was not in the cage as he was supposed to be, instead he was Crowley's prisoner.

"Well cool, I'm gonna go take a walk around hell", Lizziel said walking towards the door, "Haven't seen it since ages".

"Be careful", Crowley told her sternly just as the doors shut close behind her.

It had been a while since she started her walk, when a demon came up to Lizziel telling her Crowley needed to see her.

"What's wrong? You wanted to see me", Lizziel asked teleporting to where Crowley was.

"The Winchesters and their pet angel are in trouble, as always", Crowley told her with a sigh.

"But it was a demon hunt, not a big deal", Lizziel said tilting her head in confusion.

"Not just any demon", Crowley told her causing her to raise an eyebrow at him, "They went after Ramiel".

"Oh no. He had asked us to not disturb him. Damn it, boys", Lizziel said, worry and anxiousness laced in her voice, "You get the boys out of there, I'll hold off Ramiel".

"I don't like that plan", Crowley told her.

"Well, too bad", Lizziel said with a shrug of her shoulders, before teleporting to where Ramiel was.

"Ah, Little Lizziel", Ramiel said with a smirk when he saw her, "To what do I owe this pleasure".

"You won't go after the Winchesters and you won't hurt them. I won't let you", Lizziel said in a threatening tone.

"You're gonna stop me?", Ramiel asked before laughing, "Not a chance, sweetheart".

Ramiel threw his hand forward to hit her but Lizziel grabbed it and used her body weight to send him to the ground. Ramiel quickly hit her in her face with a weapon he was holding and then dislocated her shoulder. Lizziel realised that she wouldn't win this fight so she quickly teleported to the barn where Crowley had told her the Winchesters were.

"Lizzie?", Dean asked the moment he spotted her behind Crowley.

"What happened?", Crowley asked her with a scowl on his face, after seeing her bleeding lip.