CHAPTER 22

All four of them, Sam, Dean, Lizziel and Jack were on their way back to the bunker and had stopped at a motel for the night

All four of them, Sam, Dean, Lizziel and Jack were on their way back to the bunker and had stopped at a motel for the night. As they were walking to their motel room, Dean said, "This is a bad idea. We should've just kept driving".

"Dude, you were hallucinating sheep on the road. We need a few hours", Sam said with a chuckle.

"Exactly, I don't wanna die in a car crash", Lizziel told Dean.

Dean looked at her with a raised eyebrow before saying, "You can't die in a car crash, Lizziel. You're an angel".

Lizziel shrugged, "Just saying".

They entered the room and Jack looked around before saying, "This is nice".

"Yeah, not really. Been at better hotels", Lizziel told Jack, causing him to nod his head.

"Let's ward the room, get a bite, get a few hours of sleep, hit the road first thing", Sam told everyone.

"Yayyy", Lizziel said, everyone looking at her confused, "What? Finally gonna get some food".

"You're weird", Sam told her, causing her to smack him on the arm.

"You're the on who is weird", Lizziel retaliated.

Lizziel noticed Jack sitting on the bed and watching TV, so she went and sat next to him, "What are you watching?".

"I don't know. It's wonderful", Jack said with a huge grin on his face, "Will you watch with me?".

"Sure', Lizziel said before chuckling at the cartoon going on, which was scooby doo.

"Hey! No", Dean said before coming over and turning off the TV.

"I was watching that", Lizziel said angrily.

"Shut up Lizzie", Dean said before talking to Jack, "And you're on the couch sport. All right? So why don't you go over there and sit down and read a book. We're out of here in a few hours".

Lizziel and Sam noticed that the book Dean handed to Jack was the bible, causing both of them to raise an eyebrow at Dean.

"Jack, hey, I can take the couch", Sam said.

"No no, it's fine", Jack said with a smile.

"I guess I'm not sleeping then", Lizziel muttered.

"You don't need sleep", Sam told her with a weird look.

"Yeah, but I love sleep", Lizziel said causing Sam to chuckle and ruffle her hair.

*****

Lizziel was currently checking her phone, while Jack and Dean were busy eating and Sam was painting wardings on the door.

"You can slow down, you know. That stuff's not gonna disappear", Dean told Jack with a grimace.