CHAPTER 60

Lizziel had been staying with Castiel for the next few days as he prepared to leave for the bunker

Lizziel had been staying with Castiel for the next few days as he prepared to leave for the bunker. The Winchesters thought Lizziel was in hell as she had lied to them about her whereabouts. Currently, Lizziel and Castiel were entering the bunker causing Sam's gaze to land on them.

"Sam", Castiel said, guilt laced in his voice as he walked down the stairs.

"Cas. What in the world, man? Where have you been? I've been calling you and texting...", Sam exclaimed, angrily.

"I know. I was...well, it doesn't matter I'm here now. I'm ready to help", Castiel said.

"Eileen? How?", Lizziel asked, confusion laced in her voice, "I thought the British men of letters had killed you".

"I got better. Uh yeah, but Sam and Dean came up with a way to bring me back", Eileen replied with a smile.

"That's amazing!", Lizziel exclaimed, happily before hugging Eileen.

"Yeah, uh, Cas, this is Eileen Leahy. Eileen, this is Cas", Sam introduced them to each other.

"They didn't know each other? Wow", Lizziel said, disbelief laced in her voice, "Cassie, you're gonna love her. She's amazing".

"Well, where's Dean?", Castiel asked.

"Is he in the Dean cave?", Lizziel asked, pointing in its direction.

"No, he went for a drive. He needed to clear his head. So we've been looking for signs of Chuck and Lilith", Sam replied.

"Wait, wait, wait. Lilith? As in, the Lilith?", Lizziel asked, shock laced in her voice.

"Yeah, uh, she's back", Sam said with a sarcastic smile.

"Son of a bitch", Lizziel whispered, shock laced in her voice.

"Have you found them?", Castiel asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Not yet", Eileen replied.

"It's because you're looking in the wrong places", Castiel said, causing Lizziel to glance at him with confusion.

"What do you mean? Have you heard something on angel radio, or...", Sam said causing Castiel to say, "No, no. It's been silent for months. But your wound...it's still not healed?"

"No", Sam replied, confused.

"Good", Castiel said causing Lizziel to ask, "In what universe is that good?".

"I've been thinking about that gun, the, uh...the equalizer? When you shot god, it fired a piece of your soul", Castiel explained.

"Okay", Sam said still not getting Castiel's point.

"Oh oh, so there may be a part of Sam's soul in Chuck", Lizziel stated, realisation laced in her voice.

"Ew", Eileen said, disgust laced in her voice causing Sam to glance at her.