CHAPTER 5

Lizziel and Castiel were on their way to interrogate a man named Tommy

Lizziel and Castiel were on their way to interrogate a man named Tommy. They were currently in Castiel's truck with him driving while Lizziel sat shotgun, singing along to the radio.

"So, how is Lucifer being free your fault?", Lizziel asked Castiel.

Castiel took a deep breath in nervousness, which she noticed, "When we were fighting Amara, The Darkness, I let Lucifer use me as his vessel".

"You must've had a reason Cassie, to do it. Aren't I right?", Lizziel asked him.

Castiel nodded his head before speaking, "It was the only way we could win against Amara".

Lizziel lightly smacked Castiel on his arm before speaking, "See? So it's not your fault you idiot. You did it for the good of people so stop blaming yourself for it".

"Okay okay Liz. I will stop blaming myself", Castiel told her with a small smile.

After another hour or so of driving, they finally reached the place they were going to meet Tommy. Castiel quickly removed a fake FBI badge from the truck's compartment.

"You'll have to stay here since you don't have a badge", he told Lizziel.

She quickly snapped her fingers and made a fake badge for herself, "Well, meet your officer in training, Liz Holland". Castiel gave her a look, to which she defensively said, "What? Tom Holland's cute".

"Okay. Let's go", Castiel said as they both got out of the truck. They entered the place where they were meeting Tommy, which was a hotel.

*****

"Look, I've been around all stripes of Vince, all right? Drunk Vince, depressed Vince, megalomaniac  'I'm a golden god' Vince. The Vince who threw me through that door that wasn't him. And it wasn't just his eyes man. I-I mean, the strength. He was like- he was like a MMA fighter. Hell, he was like 20", Tommy said taking a sip of his drink.

"If you hear from him, don't hesitate to call" Castiel told Tommy, giving him his card.

"Okay, Agent...Beyoncé?", Tommy said, causing Lizziel to roll her eyes over her brothers choice of name.

After they got up, they began to head outside when Lizziel asked Castiel, "Beyoncé? Seriously?".

"I guess that makes me Agent Jay Z", suddenly they heard a voice say.

Castiel quickly turned around with an annoyed look while Lizziel had a look of shock. Once she turned around she saw a man in a black suit looking at them with a smile, who was none other than the king of hell.

"Crowley", Lizziel said with a small smile on her face.

"Hello there, Poppet. How's it going?", He asked Lizziel, making Castiel look at her with confusion.