CHAPTER 52

"You lied to me", Jack said, anger laced in his voice

"Jack", Castiel tried to calm him down.

"You lied!", Jack shouted, angrily, raising both his arms causing the Winchesters, Castiel and Lizziel to be thrown behind.

They all looked up to find Jack gone and the room completely destroyed, certain parts on fire.

"I don't understand", Castiel said, standing up and walking towards the Malak box, "The Malak box can hold an archangel".

"Jack's not an archangel", Sam pointed out.

"He's a nephilim of an archangel", Lizziel stated.

"Yeah, apparently, the kid levelled up", Dean exclaimed, disbelief laced in his voice as he looked around the room.

"So, what do we do?", Castiel asked.

"We find him", Dean replied.

"How?", Castiel asked.

"He's not just going to come when we call him now", Lizziel pointed out, "Not after you lied to him".

"I don't know, Cas and Lizziel. You tell me", Dean said, annoyed.

"Okay, the last time we found Jack, it was...it was by praying to him, but that's not gonna happen again", Sam said.

"You should never have tried to lock him away", Castiel said, anger laced in his voice.

"You know what? You're right. I never wanted to put him in that damn box. I wanted him dead", Dean told them, "He's dangerous, Cas, and you knew it! You've known it for a long time! But that's okay. You know why? Because me and Sam, we've killed just about everything there is. And this...Jack...oh, we'll find a way. Because he's just another monster".

"You don't mean that", Castiel said, disappointment laced in his voice.

"The hell I don't", Dean said.

"Then in that case, even I'm just another monster", Lizziel said, causing Sam to disagree, "No, Sam, everyone knows it. I mean after all me and Jack are both half angel and half evil, right? I mean, Jack is half Lucifer and I am half demon. If you want him dead because he is a monster, how can I be sure if you want me dead also or not!".

"Trust me kid, the first time I met you, I wanted you dead. The only reason you're not is because Sam convinced me to try and help you. Hell, sometimes I feel like that still", Dean said, unable to see past his anger.

"Dean, what the hell!", Sam exclaimed, anger laced in his voice.

"Well, thanks for letting me know. In that case, I won't talk to you or say anything around you because that way you can think that I'm actually dead", Lizziel exclaimed, an emotionless smirk on her face.

"Lizzie, kid, that's not what I meant...that's not what I want", Dean said, softly, realising what he said and taking a step towards Lizziel.

"Save it, Dean", Lizziel said before walking away.