CHAPTER 63

"Come on, Sam!", Dean said, trying to call Sam but reaching his voicemail again

"Have you tried Eileen?", Castiel asked.

"Yeah. Same thing...no answer", Dean replied.

"Maybe, they're busy", Lizziel suggested.

"Yeah, maybe they just have their hands full with her case", Castiel said.

"Or they're in trouble", Dean stated.

Suddenly, Dean got a call and he picked it up, "Eileen? Hello? Eileen? Eileen? Chuck, you dick".

"Wait, what?", Lizziel said, getting up from her chair.

Dean rushed to his laptop and began tracking Sam's phone.

"Okay, here we go. Uh...Milford, Nebraska, at a Casino. What the hell is Chuck doing at a casino? Whatever. We need to go", Dean said causing Castiel to add, "To purgatory".

"Chuck has Sam. I'm not leaving him", Dean exclaimed, protectiveness laced in his voice.

"Chuck's not gonna kill him. That's not the ending", Castiel stated.

"Then he'll torture him", Dean said, anger laced in his voice.

"Dean, will you stop? Just stop being so stupid", Castiel said, sternly, "If we attack Chuck now, we don't have anything that can hurt him. We get that leviathan blossom, complete Michael's spell, build the cage. That's our chance. That's the way we'll save Sam and that's the way we'll save the world".

"And no one is leaving Sam to be tortured. You go to purgatory and get that flower, I'll go to the casino", Lizziel told Dean.

"He'll kill you!", Dean exclaimed while at the same time Castiel said, "No, you will not".

"Someone needs to distract Chuck, if I go there I can keep Chuck away from Sam", Lizziel pointed out.

"He'll torture you instead of Sam", Castiel said, anger laced in his voice.

"Well, I can take it. In case it has slipped your mind, I have survived hell", Lizziel said with a sarcastic smirk, "Now, go get that flower".

Lizziel teleported outside the casino, she quickly grabbed her angel blade and stepped inside. She looked on in shock as she noticed Chuck controlling Eileen and hurting Sam, who was tied to a chair with zip ties.

"Stop it!", Lizziel said, using her powers and pushing Chuck out of the way. Sam and Eileen looked at Lizziel with concern and worry.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my daughter", Chuck said with a smirk, dropping his control on Eileen.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my shitty arse cowardly father", Lizziel said with a sarcastic smile.

"Glad you could make it", Chuck said, before flicking his finger causing a chair to appear and Lizziel to be forced to sit on it. Lizziel tried to get up but realised she couldn't.