CHAPTER 41

"So, Sammy grows an awful beard and you become the queen of hell while I was gone?", Dean asked Lizziel

"Yep, I became the queen of hell. Also, I agree with you, that beard is just awful but apparently people like it", Lizziel replied.

"No, can't be. No people like it", Dean said, "Also, um, how does being the queen of hell work? Isn't it like a dangerous profession?".

"I guess. No one's tried to kill me yet so that's a plus", Lizziel answered.

"Wait, there's a chance you may be killed? That's it, I don't like the fact that you're the queen of hell anymore", Dean stated, protectiveness laced in his voice.

"Dean, I'll be fine. It's not easy to kill me, I'm awesome", Lizziel said, trying to lighten up Dean's mood.

"Alright, but the moment something goes to hell...um, wrong, I want you to come back. Is that understood?", Dean told Lizziel.

"Understood", Lizziel said, causing Dean to ruffle her hair, "Anyways, I'm glad that you're back. I missed you but I have to leave. Duty calls. I gotta take a look at all the exits of hell".

"Okay, take care. Don't do something stupid", Dean said, "I missed you too, kid".

Lizziel hugged Dean before teleporting to hell.

*****

"Did you figure out where Maggie is?", Lizziel asked worriedly, teleporting into the bunker's library.

"Not yet. We were just about to check the cams?", Sam informed Lizziel.

"Come on kid, answer the phone", Dean groaned, trying to reach Maggie, "You got them wearing body cams now?".

"Yeah, they're new. I figured watching each other hunt is the best way to learn", Sam answered, playing the video of Maggie's last hunt, "They upload directly to the server".

"And if something goes wrong, you got a place to start", Dean stated.

"Yeah, that too", Sam said. The three of them continued to watch the video that had been uploaded by Maggie's cam.

"Something jumped her", Dean pointed out, "The ghoul?".

"Has to be, nobody who is that old could get the upper hand over Maggie", Lizziel said.

"Guys, if she's hurt or dead..." Sam started to say but Dean interrupted him, "Hey, we don't know that. We don't know anything yet".

"Exactly Sam, and Maggie is strong, I mean she survived an apocalypse", Lizziel said, an adoring tone laced in her voice.

"You just watched the same thing I did", Sam said with a sigh.

"Yeah, I saw a ghoul. And yeah, they're nasty little sons of bitches, but they're also scavengers. They don't usually feed on the living", Dean told Sam.