CHAPTER 42

Lizziel was walking around the forest, looking for any hints about what they were hunting

Lizziel was walking around the forest, looking for any hints about what they were hunting. Suddenly, she heard leaves rustling nearby.

"Who's there?", Lizziel called out into the forest.

Lizziel noticed a girl walking in the woods, she quickly ran to catch up with the girl. She placed her hand on the girl's shoulder to gain her attention. When the girl turned around to look at Lizziel, Lizziel gasped in shock. Stood before her was herself, but a much darker and sinister version.

"You're not real, are you?", Lizziel asked cautiously.

"I am real, well at least in your head", Dark Lizziel spoke.

"Yeah well, why don't you do us both a favour and piss off", Lizziel said with a smirk.

"I can't do that. I need you to know that this is what you really are", Dark Lizziel said, with a sinister smile.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?", Lizziel asked, sassily.

Dark Lizziel turned her eyes completely black and put her hands which were covered in blood in front, "A monster".

"I'm not a monster", Lizziel stated, her voice breaking.

"You are and you're gonna kill those who you call family. Their blood will be on your hands", Dark Lizziel told her.

"You see, now that's how I know you aren't real. I would never hurt my family, I'd rather die", Lizziel said, tears in her eyes. She quickly used her powers on Dark Lizziel, causing her to burst into dust, "What the hell are we hunting?".

Lizziel wiped her tears and looked down at her clothes, only to find it covered in dust. She started to get the dust off her clothes causing her to sneeze. Lizziel groaned, "Wonderful".

*****

Lizziel entered the main room of the house to find everyone else already there, "I guess I'm late for the party".

"Where the hell were you?", Sam asked, worry laced in his voice.

"Uh, in the forest. It's not like I can go anywhere else, right?", Lizziel answered. Sam and Dean shared a look of worry when they noticed that she sounded closed off.

"Well, you find anything?", Dean asked her.

"Nope, it was just a regular forest", Lizziel answered, hiding what she had encountered.

"She hunts monsters too?", Sasha asked them.

"Oh cool, she knows what we do now", Lizziel said, relief laced in her voice, "Now we can do this without any worry".

"So, we think something is killing hunters", Sam explained.

"Where's Bobby?", Mary asked Dean.

"Said he had to grab something out of the truck", Dean answered.