CHAPTER 31

The Winchesters, Lizziel and Castiel had manged to find all the ingredients, except for archangel grace, required for the spell that would open a rift to the apocalypse world

The Winchesters, Lizziel and Castiel had manged to find all the ingredients, except for archangel grace, required for the spell that would open a rift to the apocalypse world. They had also found out that Donatello was working against them and to try and get the actual spell, Castiel had to enter Donatello's mind, leaving him brain dead.

The Winchesters were currently entering the bunker after finding one of the ingredients.

Lizziel walked out of her room, sensing the presence of four people, "Do we have guests or something?".

"What? It's just us", Sam said. Suddenly, Lizziel felt the presence of only the Winchesters.

"Huh? Weird", Lizziel muttered before asking, "Is that it? The key of Solomon?".

"Yep, only archangel grace left to go", Sam said.

"Sure, that's gonna be easy", Dean said with a scoff.

Suddenly, Ketch stepped into their view from where he was hiding causing the Winchesters to pull out their guns while Lizziel got ready to fight.

"Wait. I come in peace", Ketch said, raising his hands up to show he wasn't armed.

"Sure you do", Lizziel said, disbelief laced in her voice.

"And I brought you a gift", Ketch said, before bringing out a beaten and bloody man.

"Wait a second. Is that", Sam went to say but Dean completed the sentence, "Gabriel?".

"Gabriel, as in the archangel?", Lizziel asked, shocked.

"No, no. That's impossible. He's dead. We saw him die", Sam stated.

"What did you do to him?", Dean asked, anger and shock laced in his voice.

"Not me. Asmodeus. The prince was holding him prisoner until I liberated the poor man and I understand you may need an archangel for a spell, perhaps", Ketch told them.

"We need his grace", Sam said causing Gabriel to shout in protest, which was hard for him to do since his mouth had been sewn shut.

"Calm down. Calm down", Ketch said, grabbing Gabriel's arm, "Nervy". Ketch then removed a vial of grace from his pocket and the archangel blade and put it on the table.

"What's the catch?", Sam asked while at the same time Lizziel also asked, "What do you want?".

"Protection. From Asmodeus", Ketch answered.

"From the one you're working for?", Dean asked.

"Was working for. But when he finds out that I stole his prize milk cow, well, I imagine that he'll hunt me to the ends of the earth. So, this is the only safe place I know", Ketch replied.

After coming up with a plan that involved, Sam and Lizziel staying back at the bunker while Dean and Ketch went to the alternate universe to find Jack and Mary, Lizziel decided to go and talk to Gabriel.