CHAPTER 15

Sam and Dean were in the Impala heading towards a hunt with Mick Davies tagging along

"Okay, you know what? I can't be stuck with you two nerds. I'm calling Lizziel", Dean said before praying to her.

"Oh wow Dean, that's the first time you've prayed to me", Lizziel said once she appeared in the backseat, startling Mick, "Anyways, what's up? I was in the middle of a demon interrogation".

"I'm stuck here with nerds, that's why I called you. But if you're busy it's fine", Dean said, sounding a little sad towards the end.

"I'll stay", Lizziel said causing Dean to let out a quiet 'thank god', she chuckled and continued, "Thaddeus can handle the demon".

"So, you and Thaddeus?", Dean asked her cheekily while Sam looked at her with a smirk.

"He's a friend, boys", Lizziel said with a roll of her eyes, "I was stuck with an overprotective king of hell and now I got three overprotective brothers too, wonderful".

"So, Mick, you were saying this lore dates back to the 16th century?", Sam asked causing Dean and Lizziel to share a tired look.

"Yeah well, in Europe, everything's old. Though we do have our fare share of new tricks for dealing with wolves...sulphate gas, silver nitrate lethal injection" Mick says in a smug tone.

"Take a handful of silver bullets over any of that fancy crap", Dean grumbled.

"Yes well, thanks to that 'fancy crap' Britain's last werewolf outbreak was in the 20s. We rooted them out, bitten and pureblood alike", Mick told them proudly.

"Wait a second, you killed them all? Even the ones that weren't hurting anyone?", Sam asked confused.

"Sorry?", Mick asked.

"You heard him", Lizziel said.

"I mean, werewolves aren't like monsters. Some can control it. I mean, we-we have a buddy that got bit. Nothing but beef hearts ever since", Sam said.

"And you trust him", Mick said annoyed, causing the other three to glance at each other, "Well, killing is a fundamental need for werewolves. And monsters don't just stop being monsters".

"I did", Lizziel said causing both Dean and Sam to tell her that she wasn't a monster.

"Well, Garth did", Dean said.

Mick suddenly went close to Sam and Dean's seat causing Lizziel to shuffle away awkwardly, "Oh turn here".

Dean parked the Impala in front of a hotel that was way different than most of the motels they stayed in before, it was a lot more fancier.