CHAPTER 19

It had been a few days since Lizziel had been captured by Lucifer, and she was completely covered in cuts and bruises

It had been a few days since Lizziel had been captured by Lucifer, and she was completely covered in cuts and bruises. Blood pooled around her like a halo. Lucifer had taken her to a secret hideout where he had tied her up to the headrest of a bed in the center of the room.

"So, I'm going to ask you again. Are you going to work for me?", Lucifer asked her twirling an angel blade in his hand.

Lizziel spat blood on Lucifer's face before saying, "Never, I'm not gonna work for an attention seeking asshole who's just pissed off because daddy doesn't pay him any attention. Did your plan work? Did you get his attention by breaking his favourite toys?".

Lucifer glared at her before slapping her across the face and slashing at her arm. He then grabbed her cheek and forced her to look at him, causing him to be slightly thrown off by the murderous and confident look in Lizziel's eyes.

"What? Cat got your tongue, Luci?", Lizziel asked with a smirk.

"No, I just realised I could talk to red. I'm sure your Auntie Rowena would help me. I have to take revenge on her too, after all she helped Crowley with his devious little plan", Lucifer said patting Lizziel's cheek.

Lizziel grunted in anger and tried to get out of the chains, "Don't you dare hurt her. I swear if you do, I will hunt you down and kill you myself".

Lucifer chuckled and left the room after noticing the girl's futile attempts to escape. The moment Lucifer left, Lizziel slumped down and let out a whimper of pain. Lucifer had been torturing her for a long time without giving her a break. She could feel that her grace was terribly low.

She had tried praying to Castiel for the first few days but had given up after realizing that he can't hear her. She tried to escape using her powers too, failing due to the warding Lucifer had placed on the chains and put up in the room.

As she waited for Lucifer to return and try to get her to work for him, she couldn't help but let a few tears slip. Suddenly, she heard the door lock open and Lucifer step in.

"Well, I'm very happy to inform that Rowena is dead and that there's no coming back this time", Lucifer said with a grin on his face, "Oh, are you gonna kill me now?".

"No", Lizziel whispered in a broken voice, "No no no".

"Aww is little Lizziel going to cry? C'mon cry, go ahead", Lucifer said in a sing song voice with a sadistic smile.

Suddenly, Lizziel's head perked up and Lucifer's grin grew wider and he said, "That power, that's my son. I know where he is now. Can you believe it I'm going to be a dad?".