CHAPTER 29

Lizziel had decided to pay a visit to heaven, in hopes of finding a way to find Jack and Mary

Lizziel had decided to pay a visit to heaven, in hopes of finding a way to find Jack and Mary. She stood at the sandpark waiting for the door to heaven to open. Suddenly, the door opened and before she entered, she quietly muttered, "Hope it's not a stairway to heaven".

She entered heaven and saw an angel with short platinum blonde hair standing in front of her with a smile.

"Hello Lizziel. My name is Naomi. You're back to heaven after a long time", Naomi said with a smile.

"So, you run angel land?", Lizziel asked causing Naomi to nod.

"Yes, since God left again, someone has to look after heaven. What do you want?", Naomi asked.

"C'mon, maybe I just wanted to visit my childhood house", Lizziel said with a shrug of her shoulders. Naomi looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Fine, I'm looking for a way to get to another universe. Alternate reality, movies type of thing".

"What? There's no such thing as alternate universes", Naomi said.

"Oh, great. You don't know about it", Lizziel muttered under her breath before looking at Naomi, "Okay, so our M.I.A God has created many other universes or realities like ours but in every one of them, one minor detail is different from the others. Now, this leads to that reality being different from ours and I need to get to a reality where the apocalypse happened due to Sam and Dean Winchester not existing. Am I making sense?".

"Well since we never knew about alternate realities existing, we don't know how to travel to one", Naomi said causing Lizziel to let out a disappointed sigh, "But you can check in the library and see".

"Heaven has a library. Awesome", Lizziel said excitedly. They both began to head towards the library, Naomi showing Lizziel the way.

Naomi began to wonder why every angel hated her. She knew that Lizziel had killed angels but that was when she was still stuck in hell but now looking at her, Naomi began to realise that she wasn't evil at all like God had told them, through Joshua. When she looked at Lizziel she could see that she was more of an angel than a demon. Naomi was broken from her chain of thoughts by Lizziel.

"Also, not a huge fan of what you did to Castiel a few years back. He told me", Lizziel said, with slight anger in her voice.

"I had to do it to make sure that the angel tablet didn't get into the wrong hands. They were orders from my boss", Naomi defensively said.

"Bosses are a bitch aren't they", Lizziel said, "Always want you to do exactly what they say. It's tiring and annoying really"

"Yes, you're right", Naomi said before gesturing towards a door, "Here we are, heaven's library".

Lizziel entered the room and let out a gasp. There were shelves filled with books from the ceiling to the floor and the room was as big as a stadium. Lizziel grinned and said, "Heaven's library is gorgeous...I would even say heavenly".