CHAPTER 69

Sam carried Jack to the bunker's main room once Chuck had left

Sam carried Jack to the bunker's main room once Chuck had left. Sam sat Jack down on one of the chairs.

"Jack, deep breaths. Just try to focus. Try to slow this down if you can", Castiel told Jack, worry laced in his voice.

"What do we do?", Dean asked, "What do we do?!".

"I don't know", Sam replied.

"You have to let me go. Just...just get me outside. I'll try and get as far away as I can", Jack said, determination laced in his voice.

"No! We're not letting you die, you moron", Lizziel stated.

"No!", Jack said, looking up, his eyes still glowing golden, "Leave me!".

"Calm down!", Lizziel said, her eyes turning black and irises glowing blue.

"I can't stop this. I'm coming apart. I don't want to hurt you. Don't let me hurt you", Jack pleaded, his voice breaking.

"Hey, hey, we're not giving up on you, okay? Um, magic, magic. One of Rowena's spells? Come on, we gotta do something!", Dean exclaimed, worry and fear in his features.

"I think you've done enough", Billie said, causing everyone to turn and look at her, "We were so close".

"Chuck saw it coming. All of it...your whole plan!", Dean angrily stated.

"It wouldn't have worked, bitch!", Lizziel said.

"It was doomed", Sam pointed out.

"Because of you. It was doomed because of you", Billie told them, anger laced in her voice.

"You led Jack through his trials. You know what's happening to him. You can stop this. Please", Castiel said, a pleading tone in his voice.

"I can't stop it. But there is something I can do", Billie said, grabbing Jack's chin causing him to disappear.

"What'd you do? What did you do?", Dean asked, looking around with confusion.

"Where the hell is he?", Lizziel asked, anger laced in her voice when Billie didn't answer.

"The empty", Billie replied causing Castiel to exclaim, "What?".

"Jack was a bomb, designed to annihilate cosmic forces. Chuck and Amara are gone. The empty was the only player on the board that could possibly absorb that impact", Billie explained.

"So it's done?", Castiel asked.

"It's done", Billie replied causing everyone to glance at each other.

"Is he dead?", Castiel asked, fearing Billie's answer.

"Maybe", Billie replied.

"You said this was a suicide mission", Dean pointed out.