CHAPTER 28

Lizziel sat at the bunker table figuring out how to get the boys back

Lizziel sat at the bunker table figuring out how to get the boys back. She had tried calling Castiel but he didn't pick up the phone, so she thought that he must be busy whereas that wasn't the case, as he was actually kept locked up by Asmodeus. She finally decided to call up Jody but as she went to grab her phone, it rang.

"Hey Jody, was just about to call you", Lizziel said after picking up the phone.

"We have a problem and I tried calling Sam and Dean but neither of them picked up", Jody said, concern laced in her voice.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. They are missing", Lizziel said with a sigh.

"What? How? Can you find them?", Jody said starting to get worried.

Lizziel let out a nervous chuckle, "They're sort of no longer in our world".

"Oh okay", Jody said, surprise in her voice.

"You know what, I'm coming to your place if that's fine", Lizziel said grabbing her leather jacket.

"Sure", Jody said.

Suddenly, Jody heard a voice from behind her and turned around to find Lizziel standing there with a small smile, "And I'm here".

Jody rushed forward and pulled Lizziel into a tight hug.

"Uh Jody, who's this?", a girl with straight black hair asked.

"Alex meet Lizziel, she stays with the Winchesters", Jody introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you. I overheard that they were missing", Alex said.

"Nice to meet you too. Yeah, well it's not the first time they've gotten themselves in trouble", Lizziel said with a smirk causing the other two to laugh.

"Jody?", Lizziel called out.

"Yeah Lizzie, what's up?", Jody asked her.

"Um, I was wondering if I could take something to eat from the kitchen? The boys don't stack up on food very well", Lizziel asked shyly. The wardings and the heavy use of her powers had drained her out.

"Of course, there's a couple of slices of pizza in the fridge", Jody said with a loving smile, causing Lizziel to raise her fist in the air and whisper a quiet yes of cheer.

After a while of sitting in the kitchen and munching on food, Lizziel heard a lot of voices in the main room of Jody's house. She quickly got up and headed there and found that Claire and another girl were new in the room.

"Hiya Claire", Lizziel said grabbing the blonde's attention.

"Lizziel!", Claire acknowledged, happiness in her voice.

"I guess you guys have already met. Anyways, this is Patience. She drove up from Atlanta", Jody said, gesturing to the girl standing near the stairs.