CHAPTER 10

The Winchesters, Castiel and Rowena were waiting for Crowley to return back with Kelly, but when he got back they noticed not only Kelly with him but also Lizziel who was dressed very differently than what she usually does

Before anybody could question Lizziel's presence, Crowley roared, "What the bloody hell were you thinking? Did it just slip your mind that Lucifer would recognise you?".

"Well, even if he did recognise me, he couldn't do anything. I'm almost as powerful as him and I was just trying to help", Lizziel said angrily.

"No, you were supposed to stay in the bunker. We very specifically told you that. What if you had died, huh? Then what?", Dean yelled.

Castiel sternly said, "He's right Lizziel, what you did was very reckless".

"I can handle myself, okay. I've been handling myself for years. Get that into your bloody head", Lizziel snapped.

"You can't because if you could, I wouldn't have to save your arse when you were in the president's office alone with Lucifer", Crowley said anger and worry in his voice.

Lizziel glared at him, "That was you?! I had it handled".

"I'm sure you did. This is the last time I'm saving your arse Lizziel.", Crowley stated.

"No, it's not", Lizziel said in such a strong voice that everyone was left shocked, "And you know why, because years ago when I was in trouble with those hunters, you promised you would protect me. If this is the last time, it would mean you're breaking your promise. Are you?".

"Of course not, poppet. But you have to realise that I might not always be there to protect you", Crowley said softly.

"I'm sorry. Everybody", Lizziel said with a guilty smile.

"It's okay, kiddo", Dean said while Sam, Castiel and Rowena gave her a reassuring smile. Crowley ruffled her hair causing her to glare at him.

"Okay, can someone explain what am I doing here?", Kelly yelled out.

Castiel then went on to explain the entire nephilim and Lucifer situation. Once he's finished, Kelly said, stunned, "No, no. You're making it up. It's impossible".

"Well, to be fair, so is teleporting but ta da", Dean states with a goofy smile.

"Who are you people?", Kelly asks suspiciously.

"Well, dear I'm a witch", Rowena says and then introduces Castiel by gesturing towards him, "He's an angel".

"I'm a half angel half demon, also known as hell's weapon", Lizziel says with a wave.

"And I'm the king of hell", Crowley told Kelly.

"Oh, god", Kelly mumbled out.

"No actually, he left", Castiel informs her.