CHAPTER 13

Lizziel, Castiel, Ishim and the Winchesters were currently in an old abandoned church

Lizziel, Castiel, Ishim and the Winchesters were currently in an old abandoned church. Lizziel was sitting down next to Sam slightly leaning on him as she was weak due to her wound healing.

“Ishim, let me heal your wound”, Castiel told Ishim, who was currently laying on one of the couches present there.

Castiel didn’t want to ask Lizziel again as the last time he did she threw a petty fit on how she’s strong enough and how she can handle herself and she even punched him on his shoulder lightly.

“Nah, let him suffer”, Lizziel told Castiel with an eye roll.

“I’m fine”, Ishim dismissed Castiel.

Castiel sighed and sat down before asking, “Ishim, how is she still alive?”.

“Wait a second, you know her?”, Sam asked Castiel, confusion laced in his tone.

“Yes”, Castiel said looking down .

“You don’t owe them an explanation”, Ishim told Castiel with a sneer.

“You don’t need to speak”, Lizziel snapped annoyed.

“Okay, hang on, now”, Dean said, “Uh, one-eyed willy back there wasn’t trying to kill us. She was after you and apparently Lizzie too. So talk before she kicks in the damn door”.

“Before the apocalypse, angels um…, well we rarely came to earth”, Castiel said causing Lizziel to give all her attention to him.

“Yeah, basically never, right?”, Sam asked.

“Right, except this once. Many years ago, there was an anomaly”, Castiel hesitantly said.

“Oh no, I think I know about this one. Read it somewhere”, Lizziel said before wincing, three pair of concerned eyes on her, “I think I’m gonna go check my wound”.

While Castiel told the Winchesters about how they had once come on earth to kill a nephilim child, Lizziel looked at her wound to see that it still hadn’t heal.  She realised that it was much worse than she thought it was. She quickly used a little of her grace and stopped the wound from bleeding.

“Lizziel?”, she heard Castiel call her.

“Coming!”, Lizziel called out.

She walked back to where Castiel was to see Ishim healed and Castiel slouched on the couch. She looked around for the Winchesters.

“They have gone to talk to Lily Sunder”, Castiel told her, answering her doubts, “Your wound still hasn’t healed, has it?”.

“What? Of course its healed”, Lizziel said, causing Castiel to give her a stern glare, “Yeah, it hasn’t. My grace works a little slow, don't know why though”.

“I can heal you if you want”, Castiel told her.

“I’m fine and you already drained your grace healing the idiot over there. I mean, dude, you look like a deflated balloon”, Lizziel told him with a chuckle making Castiel look at her with offence.