CHAPTER 66

Lizziel, Sam and Dean returned back to the bunker to find Jack sitting next to an unconscious Castiel

"Guys. You're back", Jack said, surprised.

"Jack? What the hell?", Dean asked, glancing at Castiel.

"Is he sleeping?", Lizziel asked, confusion laced in her voice.

"No. He's dead. Kind of. For now", Jack replied causing Sam to ask, "What?".

"How can you be kind of dead? Can I give being kind of dead a shot too?", Lizziel muttered, confused causing Sam to nod his head no.

"Cas went to the empty. Hopefully. To find Ruby, hopefully, to find where this occultum thing is located. Hopefully", Jack replied, glancing at the three of them nervously.

"What an idiot!", Lizziel exclaimed, rubbing a hand down her face.

"That's way too many hopefully's", Sam said.

"Bring him back now!", Dean said, sternly.

Jack opened a flask, Castiel's grace returning into his body from the flask.

"Come on, wake up, pal", Dean muttered.

"If he doesn't wake up, I'm slapping him and waking him up", Lizziel said, nervously running her hand through her hair.

"Come on, Cas. Come on", Dean mumbled.

Castiel woke up and coughed, "Oh. You made it back".

"Yeah. And so did you", Dean said, angrily, "You're an idiot, by the way".

"A bloody stupid idiot. Next time you try something like that, I'm gonna lock you in the dungeon. Is that understood?", Lizziel angrily said with her hands on her hips before turning to look at Jack, "And if you ever help him out in one of his stupid plans again, you're grounded".

"Sorry, Lizzie", Jack said, looking at the floor.

"What if this hadn't worked?", Sam asked.

"But it did", Castiel replied, "The occultum was never in hell".

"Yeah, we get that", Sam said.

"The occultum is apparently the safest place in the world. Jo was never gonna give that up", Castiel informed them.

"It's a place?", Dean asked, confusion laced in his voice, "So you saw Ruby".

"And I got the location", Castiel said, pride laced in his voice, "Am I still an idiot?".

"Well, yeah", Dean replied, giving Castiel a sarcastic smile causing Castiel to give him an offended look.

"Lizziel. Before I forget, Ruby asked to me tell you hello from her side and that she misses having french fries with you in hell", Castiel said, causing everyone to glance at Lizziel.