CHAPTER 62

"Ladies", Dean said with a smile, "Look, we're not looking for trouble, okay? We just wanna talk

"Ladies", Dean said with a smile, "Look, we're not looking for trouble, okay? We just wanna talk...".

Dean was interrupted as the four demons attacked them. The demon fighting with Lizziel punched her in the stomach and said, "Sorry, orders to protect hell".

"It's alright, I get it", Lizziel said before punching the demon back.

"Are any of us winning?!", Dean asked.

"Nope", Lizziel said from the floor, the demon trying to choke her, "They're hell's best soldiers, trained to kill anything".

"So, no", Dean said with a grunt.

Suddenly, they heard a woman exclaim, "Stop!".

They all stood up quickly and looked on with shock.

"Hello boys and sweetheart", Rowena said with a smirk, "You did say you wanted to see the one in charge?".

"Wait, you're the new queen?", Lizziel asked, shock and pride laced in her voice, "You know what, I'm no longer pissed that I was overthrown".

"Rowena, we thought you were dead", Dean said.

"Oh, I am, dear. Pretty much everyone here is. When I closed the fissure, it did cost me my life, and my soul went to hell. Big surprise", Rowena explained.

"And the demons just...handed you the throne?", Castiel asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"No one hands you anything, darling. I took it, once I found out that Lizziel dear was being overthrown of course. I assumed it should continue to be in the hands of the MacLeod family", Rowena said before asking, "So, why are you here?".

"Chuck. He's back, and he's outta control, and we need to rein him in", Dean replied.

"You want to rein in God", Rowena said with a scoff.

"We think there's a way. Listen, we just need to speak to Michael", Sam told Rowena.

"Michael, the out-of-his-head archangel?", Rowena asked, a chuckle escaping her lips, "This just gets better. Well, anyway, it doesn't matter".

"What?", Sam asked, confused.

"He won't be in the cage. Every door here was flung wide when Chuck opened the fissure. Your archangel could be anywhere in hell, or out of hell, for that matter", Rowena answered, causing Lizziel to let out a disappointed sigh.

"Rowena, we're running outta time, okay? We need Michael yesterday", Dean said, irritation laced in his features.

"Did you not hear the man?", Rowena asked the demons, before yelling, "Find him!".

Once all the demons left Rowena winked at Lizziel causing her to smirk proudly.

*****