CHAPTER 64

"Sam? Dean?", Castiel called out when he entered the bunker

"Hey, Castiel. They're not home. They have gone to Alaska to, uh, gamble their luck", Lizziel said, coming into bunker's main room, her cardigan slipping off her shoulders.

"Oh, okay. How are you?", Castiel asked, concern laced in his voice.

"I'm good, just bored. I haven't left the bunker in a while", Lizziel replied, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"That's nice. Your grace seems to be nearly recharged and...", Castiel said but got interrupted by one of the bunker phones ringing, "I should go see that".

"I'll come along, put it on speaker", Lizziel said, following Castiel.

Castiel entered Dean's room and picked up the FBI phone they had, "Hello?".

"Uh, yeah, Jeb Evans, sheriff's department, Cushing, Oklahoma. Uh, uh, I'm looking for an FBI Agent Watts?", Sheriff Evans said through the phone.

"Um, yeah, Agent Watts is working a case in, uh, Alaska. This is Agent, uh, Lizzo", Castiel said, causing Lizziel to cover her mouth to not make a sound while laughing.

"Well, I guess a fed's a fed, right?", Sheriff Evans said with a chuckle, "Listen, we got a homicide down here, and my file says that our suspect might be one of yours".

"The murderer is someone we're looking for?", Castiel asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"It says Agent Watts started a file on him last spring and to call with any information regarding a, uh, Jack Kline?", Sheriff Evan said causing Lizziel to spit out her coffee in shock.

"Jack? As in our Jack?", Lizziel asked, her voice low. Castiel nodded his head in reply.

"That name ring a bell?", Sheriff Evans asked.

"Yeah", Castiel replied, glancing at Lizziel with shock.

Sheriff Evans sent them a video and Castiel and Lizziel were back in the bunker's main room to look at it.

"Okay, you got the video, right?", Sheriff Evans asked.

"Yes", Castiel replied, looking at the video of a man working in an office.

"Okay, so, so, vic was a local doctor, and the office security cameras gave us a good idea of what went down", Sheriff Evans explained.

"Just an idea?", Lizziel asked before introducing herself, "I'm an Agent in training, Elizabeth MacLeod. I was helping with research last spring".

"You'll see", Sheriff Evans replied, "Now, Dr.Sariel was a good man. He delivered both of my kids".

"That's Jack", Lizziel said, referring to the person standing outside of Dr.Sariel's office.

"This thing' got people pretty spooked", Sheriff Evans told them.

Lizziel and Castiel watched on as they noticed Dr.Sariel walk to his office door and talk to Jack. Lizziel let out a gasp when she saw Jack attack the doctor, before the video became unclear.