CHAPTER 59

It had been a while since the Harlan, Kansas incident and Lizziel had barely gone out of the bunker

It had been a while since the Harlan, Kansas incident and Lizziel had barely gone out of the bunker. Lizziel had finally gotten bored and decided to go and visit Castiel. She quickly tracked him down to Jenny Lake County, Wyoming and teleported to the cabin he was renting.

"Castiel?", Lizziel called out, "Are you home?".

"Lizziel? What are you doing here?", Castiel asked, coming out of a room.

"I was bored and I missed you. So, I thought, why not come and visit you", Lizziel replied.

"I missed you too and I'm glad that you're here", Castiel said with a smile.

"Well, brother dear, what are you upto?", Lizziel asked, looking around.

"Nothing much, I've picked up fishing. Also, I may have found a hunt. A missing kid was found in the river today, drained of all his blood", Castiel informed her.

"Okay, that is definitely a hunt unless there's a psychopath in this town. Sounds like it's a djinn", Lizziel stated.

"Yeah. I was just heading to see the sheriff. Do you want to tag along?", Castiel asked Lizziel, hoping she would say yes as he missed her company.

"Of course, sibling hunt", Lizziel said, excitedly causing Castiel to smile widely.

*****

It had been a while since Lizziel and Castiel were waiting to speak with the sheriff. Lizziel let out an annoyed sigh.

Castiel stood up and asked the receptionist, "When will the sheriff be back?".

"Five minutes? An hour? It's Tuesday, Agent. He gets his haircut on Tuesday", the receptionist replied.

"He gets his hair...I see", Castiel said, annoyance laced in his voice. He sat down next to Lizziel.

"Does he even have enough hair for a haircut?", Lizziel mumbled, fed up of waiting.

"You're FBI?", the lady sitting next to Lizziel asked, "I thought you were renting the Doweling cabin. Uh, small town".

"Uh. I'm, uh...I'm on vacation", Castiel told her.

"But you're looking into that missing boy, the one that they found in the lake?", the lady asked.

"Did you know him?", Lizziel asked, causing the lady to look at her with confusion.

Castiel decided to introduce Lizziel, "This is my sister, she's visiting me. She's currently training to be an agent".

"Oh okay", the lady said before replying to Lizziel's question, "Uh, no, but, I...I think my son is missing too. Um, I let him camp out last night, and he was supposed to be back first thing this morning".

"Honey, it's only a few hours. He'll turn up", the receptionist said.

"She thinks I'm overreacting because this town, it's like a postcard, but now, with that other boy, I just...I need to find my son. Please, um, Agent, um...", the lady said causing Castiel to continue, "Um...Worley".