CHAPTER 9

Lizziel, Castiel and Crowley were currently in a morgue waiting for Sam and Dean to come

Lizziel, Castiel and Crowley were currently in a morgue waiting for Sam and Dean to come. The angel and demon were standing next to the body while Lizziel was seated on one of the appliances in the corner of the room.

"Agents", Castiel and Crowley said at the same time, when the Winchesters walked in into the room, making Lizziel give them an amused look.

"Okay, this has got to stop", Dean told them annoyed.

"I know right, they're practically inseparable now. Best of friends", Lizziel said causing Castiel and Crowley to glare at her.

Dean nodded at her and then he noticed the fake badge on Crowley's suit, "All right, give me that".

"Armani!", Crowley said offended.

"Dude, no one cares", Lizziel said annoyed, Sam shot her a questioning look making her continue, "It's torture being stuck with these guys".

Crowley and Castiel went to say something but Sam stopped them, "Okay enough".

"Ooh, looks like someone forgot to put on his sunscreen", Dean said.

"That was Wallace Parker, the very powerful CEO of almost everything", Castiel informed.

"And apparently Lucifer's latest vessel", Sam said with a sigh, "Wasn't strong enough to hold him".

Lizziel started to get bored so she stopped paying attention, knowing that later on one of the guys would fill her in on their plan.

*****

The Winchesters, Lizziel and Castiel were trying their best to try and catch Lucifer but had no leads on where he was right now or who he was possessing. Lizziel suddenly felt a drop in the powers of the bunker's wardings. She walked into the library where currently the two hunters and the angel were sitting, and also now included Crowley.

"Hiya Crowley, what's up?", Lizziel said taking a seat on top of the library table, "Why does everyone look so worried?".

"We know Lucifer's current vessel", Dean told her, "It's the president".

"Bloody hell, seriously?", Lizziel asked surprised.

"Yes kiddo, now let's get to work", Dean said, just after Crowley had left.

Sam nodded his head, "we have to figure out a way to get to Lucifer".

"We need to remove him from his vessel, right? Before sending him to hell?", Lizziel asked.

"Yeah, how do you know that Lizziel?", Castiel questioned her.

Lizziel shrugged her shoulders before replying, "Rowena taught me some witchcraft when I was in hell".

"Yeah, and Lucifer's found the perfect safe house. I mean how do we start getting close to the president?", Sam questioned with a sigh.

"Well, it helps that he's not in DC", Dean said.