CHAPTER 4

After a long day of searching for a hunt and coming up empty, everybody decided to head to sleep

After a long day of searching for a hunt and coming up empty, everybody decided to head to sleep. But before they could head to their rooms, they heard the bunker door open. Lizziel went to grab her angel blade that Castiel had given her, but was surprised when a woman with long blonde hair walked in.

"Hey there, boys", the woman said. She then noticed Lizziel and asked, "Who's this?".

"Mom, you're back. How was the trip?", Dean asked her, making Lizziel look at her with shock.

"The trip was great. It felt good visiting Lawrence after so many years", the woman replied with a smile, again glancing at Lizziel with confusion.

"Oh, yeah. Mom, this is Lizziel, Lizziel this is our mom, Mary Winchester", Sam said.

Lizziel started at Mary in shock, "Wow, you're alive. How? I heard in hell that Azazel had killed you. I always hated that guy. He was a douchebag and so full of himself".

"Um yeah, I did die", Mary said awkwardly.

"Right, remember kiddo, we told you that we helped The Darkness, God's sister, and God make up", Dean said, Lizziel nodding her head, "Well, this was her gift to us for that. She brought our Mom back to life".

"Oh my god, that's awesome!", Lizziel said in awe.

"Yeah I guess, by the way, did you say hell? Is she a Demon?", Mary asked them, putting her guard up.

Everyone shared looks with each other, before Lizziel decided to speak up, "Well, I'm originally an angel I guess but now I'm half angel and half demon".

Castiel noticed Mary looking confused and rolled his eyes at Lizziel's way of explaining before doing it himself, "She's my little sister but ages ago heaven and hell had a war, and the demons kidnapped her and took her to hell. They somehow managed to make her half demon which we tried curing but it didn't work. Sorry for the way she explained it".

"Oh, I'm so sorry that happened to you sweetheart", Mary told her with sympathetic eyes. Lizziel gave her a smile, "Anyways, I'm going to go rest for a while. See you kids later".

All four of them, told Mary goodnight and went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

*****

It was the middle of the night, and Lizziel was not at all sleepy as she was an angel and didn't need sleep. She was walking around the bunker when she saw Mary walk back towards her room after talking to Castiel. Lizziel quickly walked up to him and tried to scare him but failed as he had sensed her presence the moment she entered the room.

"Liz, you're not asleep?", Castiel asked her confused, tilting his head.

"Nah, I'm not sleepy. So what are you up to, Cassie?", Lizziel asked him taking a seat at the table in the library.