CHAPTER 6

Lizziel, Crowley and Castiel were still trying to find Vince, when all of a sudden Dean called her

"Hiya Dean. What's up?", Lizziel asked him.

"Hey kiddo. So, um we were going to meet a really close friend of ours and we were wondering if you would like to tag along", Dean told her.

Lizziel glanced at the two guys next to her before replying, "Sure why not, I could use a change in the faces I see. It's getting kind of boring. Anyways, see you in 5 minutes".

Castiel gave her an offended look, "What's wrong with seeing my face? And where are you going?".

"There's nothing wrong with seeing your face, just ignore what I said, okay? And I'm going with Sam and Dean to meet a friend of theirs. From what I can tell, they're currently heading towards Sioux Falls, South Dakota. See you later, dumbasses", Lizziel said before teleporting to the back seat of the impala.

When Dean noticed her, he was startled which caused him to slightly swerve the car, "Man, you freaking angels, no prior announcement or anything. You guys just pop up whenever you want".

"Hey Lizzie. How's the search going for Lucifer?", Sam asked her, ignoring Dean's outburst.

"Hi Sam, it's going not great but it's really amusing watching Castiel and Crowley work together", Lizziel said before sarcastically continuing, "Also, Hey Dean, I did announce that I will be here in 5 minutes, I'm sorry if your feeble mind couldn't grasp it". Sam let out a chuckle which he quickly hid due to Dean glaring at him.

"Whatever", Dean grumbled before asking, "How come you and Crowley are buddies?".

"Oh that. Well long story short, he trained me and sorta took on a parent role in hell towards me, but he only began training me once he became the king of hell. Before that it was some lame ass demons", Lizziel informed them.

"Oh wow. Must have been tough, the training?", Sam said.

"Not really, got used to it over time. Anyways, who we meeting?", Lizziel asked curiously.

"Sheriff Jody Mills, she's a good person and a very close friend of ours. Helped us out a lot", Sam told her glancing at her, only to find her looking outside in awe.

"She sounds nice. I've never seen a scenery like this, it's beautiful. Hell is a very dark and depressing place", Lizziel told them.

This was the moment the Winchesters realised that she was just another kid, well angel kid, who had seen way too many horrors of the supernatural world. When they arrived, the three of them got out of the car and headed towards the door of the house.  Lizziel was trailing behind Sam and Dean, their height hiding her completely.

They knocked on the door, and a woman with short hair opened the door. "Wow, you look terrible. What wrong?", Jody said.

"Sure, we'd love to come in", Dean said before hugging Jody.