CHAPTER 17

Sam, Dean and Lizziel were in the bunker, waiting for a hunter friend

Sam, Dean and Lizziel were in the bunker, waiting for a hunter friend. They had a lead on Kelly and found that she was with Dagon, a prince of hell. Dean and Lizziel were at the library while Sam waited outside.

"So, Dagon is a chick?", Dean asked Lizziel bewildered.

"Yeah, a real bitch too. I don't understand why she is called prince of hell though", Lizziel answered, knowing that Dean would ask the question.

"Had a run in with her?", Dean asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah once, had to clean up a mess she created", Lizziel told him.

They both looked up when they heard the bunker door open. Along with Sam, a woman with long brown hair walked in.

"Eileen!", Dean happily said once she came down the stairs.

"Hi Dean", Eileen said before turning to Lizziel, "Hey, I'm Eileen".

"Lizziel. Nice to meet you", Lizziel said while also using sign language.

"How did you know?", Sam asked confused.

Lizziel rolled her eyes, "I'm an angel, remember".

"Wow, that's cool", Eileen said with a smile.

"So, what we got on Dagon?", Sam asked everyone.

"First things first, I'm pretty sure she still praises Lucifer", Lizziel said trying to take a sip from Dean's beer bottle. Dean quickly noticed and swatted her arm.

"So, you ran the plate of every car that drove past that warehouse just before it burned down?", Sam asked Eileen, causing Lizziel to look at her in amazement.

"Yeah. Most of them were local, but one wasn't. It came up registered to Dermott Culp. He went missing a year ago and I tracked his car to Iowa. Found him coming out of a building carrying a dead body.", Eileen informed them.

"So, Dermott's a killer?", Dean asked confused.

"Dermott's a demon", Eileen answered with a slight smirk.

"Uh, one of Crowley's?", Sam asked.

"Works for Dagon", Eileen told them.

"Of course, he must be covering Dagon's tracks", Lizziel said, realisation laced in her voice.

After discussing some more, they found out that Eileen had gotten Kelly's phone number and had come up with a plan to get a hold of Kelly, by making a fake call.