Chapter Ninety-Eight.

Joe's POV

I'm pissed. Like fucking angry. First off, this douchebag tried touching Aly and then she tells me found a picture of her and Harry when they were dating and sent it back to him. The damn prick will probably interpret that as her leading him on. God, I can't remember the last time I was this hurt and angry at the same time.

Anyway, I told Aly that I'm going to go pick up the kids, so I leave the apartment, slamming the door on my way out. I suddenly feel a tinge of guilt, but I then remember that it was Aly who sent him back the damn picture.

I get to the car and drive to Caspar's apartment. I knocked once on the door before just letting myself in.

"Daddy!" Maisie squealed as I walked in.

I picked Maisie up and went and sat next to Caspar on the sofa. Fletcher was leaning on the coffee table drawing.

"Hey mate, I thought you we're going to be out later," Caspar smiled.

"No, Aly and I had a fallout," I explained.

"What happened?" Caspar asked.

"Well, first we were at the club and this guy pretty much started dry-humping her, but she got away from him, so that got me angry, and then we get back to the apartment and she tells me she found a picture of her and Harry, remember that guy that stayed with us? And she fucking sent it back to him in the mail, because she felt like it's not her place to rip it up."

"Aw man, I'm sorry."

"I just don't know what to say to her," I said running a hand through my hair.

"Well, if you need a night away, you know you're welcome here," Caspar offered.

"Thanks but I don't think that'll help, I don't want to just leave her with the kids," I said as I held Maisie on my lap.

"Hey, well just listen, don't let a stupid, meaningless picture, and a drunk asshole ruin your relationship," Caspar said.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrugged.

"I think you should talk it out with her," Caspar shrugged.

"Probably," I said.

"Alright," Caspar nodded.

"Okay, we should get going, thanks again Caspar," I said as I gave him some money for watching the kids.

"No problem," Caspar smiled, "Now go fix things with your wife!"

"Easier said than done," I said as I picked Lia up in the baby carrier and held the baby bag on my shoulder.

"Come on Fletch and Maisie," I said.

I held Maisie's hand and Fletcher walked in front of me. I got to the car and buckled them up before slowly driving back to the apartment. I unlocked the door and the kids walked inside and I carried Lia. I unbuckled Lia and put her in her crib, before getting Maisie and Fletcher ready for bed and putting them to bed.

I then went into our room and Aly was curled up on our bed, same as when I left. I slid into bed next to her.

"Aly?" I said quietly.

Aly looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy, it pains me to know that I made her cry like this.

"Baby, I'm sorry for getting angry at you. I don't know why I let Harry get under my skin like that, I guess it's just because you and him dated and, I don't know," I said.

"I don't know," Aly cried softly.

"Hm baby?"

"I just, I don't know, I want to be alone," Aly said, turning around in bed so her back was facing me.

"Okay," I said getting a little angry and frustrated again.

I left the room, gently closing the door on the way out. I grabbed a blanket and pillow from the closet and went to sleep on the sofa. God dammit, like seriously? Because of the fucker in the club and Harry, I'm stuck sleeping on the sofa, instead of my warm bed with my wife. I look at my phone and it's just past midnight. I'm tempted to go for a walk to let off steam. I grabbed my jacket by the door and slipped on my sneakers and went out for a walk.

I walked around the block, just thinking and avoiding the drunk bastards walking home from the clubs.

I feel so confused. Like when I told Aly about that one time Lucy made a move on me, she didn't flip out and then storm out of the flat. God, now I feel stupid. I made my way back to the apartment.

I decided to let Aly sleep tonight, so I layed back down on the sofa and tried to sleep.

Around 3 or 4 in the morning, I woke up to Aly crouching down next to the sofa, trying to wake me up.

"Hm?" I said waking up.

"Joe, will you come sleep in bed with me, I can't sleep?" Aly said not making eye-contact with me.

"Oh, yeah, sure," I said getting up on the sofa and following Aly into our bedroom.

I got into bed and Aly followed, not cuddling up next to me, as usual, but faced me as she went back to sleep. I shofted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her before falling back to sleep.

A/N: TWO MORE CHAPTERS! WHAT? Yay! Thank you everyone for reading! Love you all x