Chapter Eighty-Four.

Joe's POV

  Lia Anne Sugg. She's absolutely beautiful. Also, Aly did a great job.

  Kara came in and layed Lia on Aly's chest after she was cleaned off.

  "Thank you," I smiled to Kara.

  "You're welcome, she's beautiful," Kara complimented.

  I sat next to Aly on the small bed. We looked at Lia and her eyes were still closed and she had a little peach fuzz for hair on her head. She looked just like Fletcher did when he was born, but a girl, obviously.

  Both Dr. Nicola and Kara left the room and left Aly, Lia, and I alone.

  "She's beautiful!" Aly smiled excitedly.

  "You were amazing," I said giving Aly a small kiss.

  Lia started crying again and I tried to comfort her. A few minutes later, Dr. Nicola came in.

  "Congratulations!" Dr. Nicola, "So have you officially decided a name?"

  "Yes, Lia Anne Sugg, L-I-A, A-N-N-E Sugg," I said.

  "Perfect," Dr. Nicola smiled, "And are you planning on breastfeeding again?"

  "Yeah, I think so," Aly smiled.

  "Alright, so, as you probably know, Lia will probably not want feeding for maybe the first day because of the nourishment from inside the womb," Dr. Nicola explained.

  "Okay," Aly smiled looking down at Lia, who was fast asleep now.

  "Okay, I'll let you rest for a while and you'll finish this IV bag and then you should be good to go," Dr. Nicola smiled.

  "Thank you," I smiled.

  I held Lia from Aly. She was fast asleep, but she had the cutest nose and eyelashes and lips, she's just so cute. Aly rested for a while, being tired from giving birth, Lia was also asleep too. For a bit, I slowly paced the room before sitting down and holding Lia.

  Kara came in and took out Aly's IV while she was asleep.

  "How are you?" Kara asked.

  "Happy," I laughed, "This may seem random, and maybe a little creepy, but is your last name Grae?"

  "Yeah?" Kara asked.

  "Sorry, I'm pretty sure we went to secondary school together," I said.

  "Hm, maybe," Kara laughed.

  After talking some more we realized we did actually go to the same secondary school.

  "Small world!" Kara giggled.

  "Yeah," I laughed.

  "Well, you have a beautiful wife and children," Kara smiled sweetly.

  "Thank you," I smiled looking at Lia.

  Aly then woke up and I layed Lia on her chest again.

  "Okay, I'll bring the papers in, and after you sign them, you're free to go," Kara smiled.

  "Thank you," Aly smiled.

  "Ready to go home?" I asked Aly.

  "Yup, I'm hungry," Aly said tiredly.

  "Once we get home, I'll have Zoe and Alfie bring the kids home and then I'll run out and get food."

  "Thank you babe," Aly smiled weakly.

  Kara came back in with the papers and after Aly signed them all, we recieved whatever paperwork we needed and we left the hospital. Kara kindly wheeled Aly out in a wheelchair and I went and pulled the car around and Aly sat in the back with Lia, who was in the baby carrier buckled up.

  "Thank you for everything," Aly smiled to Kara.

  "No problem, congratulations again!" Kara smiled as she closed the car door for Aly.

  I rolled down my window and waved goodbye again as we drove home. On the way home, Aly texted Zoe and Alfie to meet us back at the apartment. My dad is also coming tomorrow to see the kids and Lia.

  Once we arrived back home, Aly walked in the house, a bit slowly, but more the less. I carried Lia in her baby carrier, she was still asleep. We went inside and Aly went and layed down on our bed and I took Lia out of the baby carrier and layed her next to Aly. I gave Aly a kiss and then left the room and gave Zoe a call.

  "Joe! How is Aly?" Zoe said cheerfully.

  "Great, we just got home, we were able to Lia home too, even though she's premature," I said happily.

  "That's awesome, anyway, the kids are asleep, do you still want me to bring them over?"

  "If you don't mind," I said, "I'm going to run out and get food, so you and Alfie can eat with us if you want, Aly will be home to get the door for you, if you get here before I get back."

  "Okay, Alfie and I have already eaten tonight, but thank you, I'll bring them around soon," Zoe said.

  "Thank you again Zoe."

  "Anytime bro!"

  I went and told Aly everything, and then went out to get dinner for us. Once I got home, Aly was sat on the sofa, with Maisie on her lap and Zoe was holding Lia.

  "Hello," I smiled.

  "Hi babe," Aly said.

  "Hey Joe," Zoe smiled.

  "Where's Alfie?"

  "He's at home in bed, he's got a big meeting tomorrow morning, so he stayed at home," Zoe explained, "I'm quite tired, so I also think that I'm going to head home."

  "Okay, well thank you again for everything," Aly smiled giving Zoe a hug and taking Lia from her.

  "No problem," Zoe smiled again as she left.

  "Fletcher's in bed," Aly smiled.

  "Okay, I'll take Mais to bed," I smiled as I picked her up.

  Maisie was already sleepy from it being so late anyway. I changed her diaper before putting her to bed in her pajamas.

  I then sat down and ate with Aly, who was still holding Lia.

  "Thank you," Aly smiled.

  "No problem," I smiled, giving her a kiss.

  After we ate, we were pretty tired and decided we should soon head to bed. I decided to leave the dishes and just do it in the morning. We went into our room and I stripped before getting into bed. Aly layed Lia in the small bassinet next to our bed before she also got into bed next to me and we fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry I was a bit late uploading. Thank you for reading and commenting! It means a lot! Love you all! X