Chapter Ninety.

Joe's POV

  After Aly and I were dressed, we went out to the livingroom and the kids were playing and Lia in her baby carrier.

  "See, they left," I said jokingly to Aly.

  "Good," Aly smiled as she turned around and gave me a big kiss.

  The kids were busy playing and didn't even notice we're standing there making-out.

  "I'm sorry, I feel like I can't do that when they're here," Aly giggled.

  "You're fine babe," I laughed.

  We sat on the sofa and watched the kids play for a bit before Aly and I decided we would film another video for YouTube, while they were out. I just decided to do a Q&A. I tweeted it out and within minutes I had thousands of replies of suggestions and questions.

  "Alright," Aly smiled as she had set up the camera.

  "Thanks babe."

  Aly gave me the thumbs up and we started filming.

  "Hello everyone! Well today we'll be doing another Q&A. I asked you all to send me some questions on Twitter and here they are! Okay, first, 'How is the Sugg-fam?' We are all fantastic! Aly's here right now! And the kids are playing!"

  Aly waved to the camera and we paused the camera while we got the kids.

  "See, we are all good!" I laughed as Fletcher was playing with my face jokingly and Maisie was once again curling up, shy from the camera and Aly held Lia.

  "Okay! Next question!" I smiled after everyone had gotten out of the shot and now the kids played on our bed, "Hm, okay, 'Anymore baby Suggies?' Hm, probably not, for a long while!" I laughed and Aly laughed and shook her head rapidly.

  "Yeah, probably not, atleast for a while!" I laughed, "Next question! Okay!"

  I finished doing the video and then Gianna and Harry got back. I sat on our bed and edited the video. Aly came through evey once in a while. This video took a long time to edit because I did a lot of questions and edited some out and what-not. Finally, when I had finished editing and uploaded it, I went and joined everyone in the livingroom.

  "Hey babe," Aly smiled happily as she sat on the sofa and fed Lia, with a blanket over her chest, of course.

  "Hey," I smiled.

  I sat down next to Aly and once Lia had finished eating, I held Lia. Both Gianna and Harry were on their phones and Aly followed also. Both Maisie and Fletcher were busy playing as usual, and Lia soon fell asleep in my arms. I went and put her in her crib.

  When I got back into the livingroom, Aly was showing Gianna and Harry a video of Fletcher when he was a baby and his funny gurgling noises. They were all laughing and aweing.

  "He's adorable," Harry smiled.

  I get an uneasy feeling from Harry, not that he would do anything bad, but more of I feel I need to be really protective of the kids and I don't want him to look at them? I'm not quite sure, maybe because Aly dated him before. But I guess it's whatever.

  Obviously I've seen the video a million times because it's so cute, but anyway. Once the video had finished, Aly sat between Harry and Gianna and they looked through pictures of the kids and us on her phone.

  "Is that at the wedding?" Gianna asked happily.

  "Yes! I love that dress," Aly sighed.

  "You're beautiful!" Gianna smiled.

  "Aw thanks," Aly smiled as they continued looking at more pictures from the wedding, honeymoon, the kids, Spain, America, and when Aly was pregnant and we were documenting Lia growing.

  "You don't even look pregnant in this one," Harry commented.

  "Yeah, that was about a month in," Aly laughed.

  I decided to get over myself and join them. I quite liked looking back at pictures Aly has on her phone. There were some pictures that viewers have taken from my YouTube videos that she's saved on her phone. But Aly just blushed and scrolled quickly past those ones.

  Fletcher came and sat on my lap and Maisie sat on Harry's lap.

  After a long while, we decided to put on a movie. During the movie, Aly came and sat with me. The kids had already gone to bed and we had ordered delivery and eaten already. Anyway, Aly came and sat next me and cuddled up to my chest. I glanced over to see Harry looking at us, however, I quickly disregarded it and returned to watching the movie.

  We ended up watching the second movie following the first, at the end of that, the credits rolled on the screen and Aly yawned.

  "What time is it babe?" Aly yawned.

  "About 1 o'clock," I said.

  "Okay," Aly smiled.

  Gianna was already drifting in and out of sleep on the sofa next to Aly and I. Aly got a blanket and put it over her and we got up to clean up and go to bed.

  "Need help?" Harry asked.

  "I think we're good, thanks," I smiled.

  Aly and I finished the little cleaning up there was and turned off the lights except for a small lamp, in case Gianna woke up and wanted to get changed or whatever. We then headed to our room. Just as I started stripping, I had taken off my shirt, there was a knock on our bedroom door. Aly opened the door and Harry was there in some low sweats.

  "Sorry, I was just making sure if I can take a shower in the morning when I wake up?" Harry asked.

  "Harry! You don't have to ask! Of course," Aly grinned.

  "Thanks Aly," Harry smiled as he pulled her in for a hug.

  I ignored my short spike of jealously and put my phone on charge, waiting for Harry to leave so I can finish getting ready for bed.

  "Goodnight Harry," Aly smiled as she closed the door.

  "Goodnight Aly," Harry grinned.

  Aly closed the door and locked it before coming and giving me a hug.

  "I can tell you're jealous," Aly whispered into my chest as she hugged me.

  "No, I'm fine," I said.

  "No you're not, Joe, there's nothing to be jealous of, I promise, everything from the past is the past, we've both moved on," Aly said reassuringly.

  "I think you might've, but I don't think he has," I said sharply.

  "Well, who cares about him, I love you, and only you, and our kids of course," Aly giggled.

  "Okay babe," I said leaning down to give her a kiss.

  We broke the hug and finished getting ready for bed. I took off my pants and underwear and climbed into bed. Aly followed, also stripping naked for the first time for a while.

  "I love you," Aly smiled as she cuddled up to me in bed.

  "I love you too Aly," I said giving her another small kiss before we fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry it has taken me ages to upload! Been oh so very busy!! Thanks for ready though, I love you all!! Xx