Chapter Seventy-Four.

Joe's POV

  Josh drove us to the airport after we had said good-bye to everyone. Both the kids were asleep. Once we arrived at the airport, Josh helped us carry the luggage and check it in, Aly was pushing both the kids in the double pushchair and carrying the diaper bag and our carry-on bags. I carried two suitcases and Josh carried another one. We checked them in and then said good-bye to Josh. We then went through security and went to the gate.

  "Now boarding all passengers with children under age of 12 and passengers with disabilities," A young lady's voice said over the intercom.

  "Let's board," Aly smiled as I got out our passports and boarding passes.

  We boarded the plane and Maisie once again sat on my lap, considering Aly already hated taking off and landing, so I just held Maisie on my lap.

  "How're you feeling babe?" I asked Aly, who didn't look too well before we even got on the plane.

  "Not good," Aly groaned as the seatbelt sign went off and she ran to the lavatory.

  Aly returned about five minutes later and looked a bit better.

  "Are you okay?" I asked again.

  "I'm okay now, my stomach hurts again, but I think it's just because of travelling," Aly said as she sat back down.

  The kids sat in one seat again for now until the seatbelt light went back on. However, the flight was pretty smooth and I was fine. Aly, on the other hand, was not too well. She threw up quite a bit and didn't eat anything throughout the whole plane ride. I took care of the kids and had to change their diapers twice.

  Once we were off the plane. We had to go through immigration and then customs. Sometimes I really hate how both Aly and I look a lot younger than we are. Mainly, because when we go out and we wear sweats or lazy clothes, people overall think we're a lot younger and give us dirty looks about having kids. But whatever, most people don't say anything, although some have in the past, but once again, whatever.

  Once we got our luggage, I call a cab and we got driven back home.

  "Home," Aly smiled in relief as we got home.

  I let Aly go to bed and I put the kids in their cribs and pull the luggage into our flat. Tomorrow I would need to go grocery shopping and do laundry. But for now, I just want to sleep. I turned off the lights and locked the front door before climbing into bed next to Aly after taking off my grubby clothes.

  The next day, I woke up around 1 pm, jetlag had gotten the best of all of us. Maisie was awake but both Fletcher and Aly were both still asleep. I decided to get showered and dressed and Aly was still asleep but now Fletcher was awake so I went grocery shopping and took the kids with me. We literally had no food in the house, so I needed pretty much everything. I left Aly a note on her bedside table and loaded the kids into the car and drove down to the store.

  I got a trolley with the two-kids seats and then got the groceries. I got everything we would usually have in the kitchen and then I got the kids some special snacks because Fletcher wanted them and I didn't feel like saying no. After I paid the grand total, I loaded it all into the car and then buckled up the kids and was back to the flat within two hours of leaving.

  Once home, I took the kids in and Aly was up and awake, watching the television in the livingroom. Fletcher went and played with Maisie and Aly joined in a little.

  "Babe, do you need help with the groceries?" Aly asked.

  "No, I'm fine," I smiled giving her a kiss before bringing the bags in.

  After I had unpacked and put away all the groceries, I sat on the sofa with Aly and we both cuddled with each other.

  "We should really unpack and do whatever laundry we need to do," I said.

  "Yeah," Aly said as we went into the bedroom and starting unpacking.

  The kids eventually followed us through, and I lifted Maisie onto the bed to follow her big brother. Anyway, Aly and I unpacked all the clothes and I put on a couple loads of laundry. Overall, the day was productive.

  Later, the kids played for a bit before we gave them a bath and put them in their pajamas. We then let them stay up for a little while but they eventually fell asleep on our laps.

  "I'll put them in their cribs," Aly smiled.

  "I can carry Fletch through," I said as Fletcher was asleep on my lap.

  We put Fletcher and Maisie in bed and then decided we could watch a movie or the television in our room before falling asleep.

  "I love you," Aly said as we got into bed.

  "I love you too," I grinned.

  Aly cuddled up to me and we watched a television show before falling asleep. It feels a lot more peaceful and nicer to have our bedroom to ourselves again. Not only because it's more private for changing and sex and what-not, but also it's just more peaceful and intimate when it's only Aly and I.

  Throughout the night, Aly was up again, not feeling well and throwing up. I tried my best to console her and help relax and get some rest.

  "My stomach is killing me," Aly moaned as she layed back down on the bed.

  "Want me to get you a hot water bottle?" I asked.

  Aly nodded her head and she curled up, holding her stomach on the bed. I heated up the hot water bottle and then carried it through to Aly and put it on her stomach.

  "Babe, do I need to take you to the Emergency Room, is it that bad?" I asked worried.

  "No, no, I just need to relax and wait it out," Aly said.

  "Okay," I said cautiously and sat on the bed.

  I looked at the time and it was 2:38 am. I am so tired, but I don't want to fall asleep until Aly had. Fortunately, Aly soon fell asleep.

  The next morning, I woke up to Fletcher climbing onto our bed.

  "Morning Daddy," Fletcher smiled.

  "Good morning," I tiredly grinned, "Don't wake up Mummy."

  "Okay," Fletcher smiled as he sat on my lap, "Is Mummy sick?"

  "I think so."

  I picked Fletch up and carried him back to the nursery. Maisie was also awake so I put Fletcher on the ground and picked Maisie up and went into the livingroom.

  "Are you hungry?" I asked Fletcher.

  Fletcher nodded his head and sat at the table and I put Maisie in her high chair. I went and made a simple breakfast for the kids and sat down and fed Maisie. After a little while, Aly got up and she looked a bit better.

  "I'm going to make a doctor appointment with Dr. Nicola," Aly said as she got out her phone.

  "Ok babe," I smiled, rubbing her back as she called Dr. Nicola.

  Aly made an appointment for later today with Dr. Nicola, because the next available time was after New Years'. Aly took a quick shower and got dressed into a different pair of yoga pants and random t-shirt.

  "Want me to drive you down there?" I asked Aly.

  "No, I'll be okay," Aly smiled weakly as she got her bag and the car keys.

A/N: Another chapter! Poor Aly, what do you think is wrong, comment below! Love you all and thanks for reading! X