Chapter Seventy-Three.

Aly's POV

I can't believe tomorrow we're leaving and going back home to London. I mean, this vacation has been amazing but I don't want to say good-bye to my family again. Anyway, our flight isn't until tomorrow really late at night. So Joe and I decided tonight after we leave my parents' house we would get together with my friends. Josh and Chloe offered to take the kids out and so we could go say our good-bye's.

However, right now we are at my parents' house and we're all just hanging out and talking. Once again Lucy and Bryan went out and left us with Caleb, like yesterday, but no one's to complain. Josh, Joe and Dillon are talking about girls, even though their girls are all sat next to them, funny that. We are mocking them and the conversation has turned to more of a joke that seriousness. The kids all played on the carpet in front of us and played or watched the television. I sat next to Joe and layed my head on his lap, looking up at him talk to Josh and Dillon. Josh was now holding Maisie again, as she had crawled over to him. Joe gently stroked my stomach as he continued their conversation.

I excused myself to go the toilet to go pee, for what seemed like the millionth time today. Once I joined them back, I resumed my laying position with Joe and he leaned down and gave me a kiss.

Soon, my parents' returned home and joined our new conversation topics. Joe and I left around 6 pm and went back to the hotel to change. We planned to meet everyone at a different club than last time. We called a cab and had it drive us down there.

"Hey!" Gianna smiled as we met them all in the loud, busy club.

"Hello," I smiled.

Joe got us drinks and we soon relaxed and blended in with the intoxicated crowd. At a club, once you have a couple of drinks and join the dance floor, nearly everyone becomes a friend and you just go with the flow. Eventually, I found myself dancing with Harry. I looked for Joe and saw him dancing with Gianna. Nothing to worry about, not that I would worry with Joe anyway. I had only had two drinks but I had drunk enough to feel loosened up, but not overly drunk. Basically, I knew what was going on.

"Alyson!" Harry yelled over the obnoxious music.

"What?" I asked as he said something else that I couldn't decipher.

"Nevermind," Harry smirked as we continued to dance.

Song after song I pretty much either danced with Joe or Harry. It may sound weird because Harry is my ex-boyfriend, but like I said, everything was ended on good terms and we are still good friends. Also, Joe wad okay with it, because I made it clear that everything was over. The only reason I danced with either Joe or Harry also was because there were a lot of creeps at this club so I didn't feel comfortable dancing with all the strangers necessarily. With Joe and Harry, I felt more protected.

"Babe, what time is it? We still need to get the kids," I asked Joe.

"It's almost 1 am," Joe answered.

"Shit, okay, we should probably go," I smiled.

"Okay, let's just say good-bye to everyone," Joe smiled.

We walked around and said good-bye to everyone. I gave Gianna a hug.

"Keep in contact Gi, and you should come visit us in England!" I laughed.

"Will do! And hopefully one day!" Gianna smiled as we gave each other a final hug.

"Am I invited to England?" Harry asked jokingly.

"Of course!" I joked as I gave him a hug good-bye too.

"I'll be keeping in contact," Harry smiled as he hug me tightly.

I know it's bad, but sometimes I miss his hugs. Don't get me wrong, I love Joe. Like, words cannot describe my utter love for him. But, I simply miss Harry as a friend, considering we were friends since we were kids and then we dated in high school and then things broke off between us.

I nodded my head in response to Harry, before grabbing Joe's hand and we left the club. We called a cab and drove to the hotel and within minutes of returning Josh dropped the kids off.

"Thank you so much Josh!" I said as I gave my big brother a hug, "I'll miss you."

"I love you Alyson, and I'll miss you too!" Josh said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Josh then said good-byes and promised I'd see him before we leave tomorrow.

Joe and I put the already tired, kids to sleep, and then climbed into bed together.

"I love you babe," Joe smiled as he gave me a kiss.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I returned Joe's kiss before we turned off the lights and went to sleep, knowing that tomorrow we had another long day ahead of us.

The next morning, we all slept in quite late, knowing that we had a long day, and the kids had a late night last night. However, Joe and I woke up around 11 am and got in the shower together.

After the shower I got dressed into some comfortable clothes that I could travel in. I wore my yoga pants and a sweater. Joe wore sweats and a t-shirt and jacket. We then woke up the kids and got them bathed and dressed. They both wore onesies and cotton leggings and a jacket.

Around 2 pm, we drove to my parents' house for the last time this trip. We had already packed our suitcases and checked out of the hotel, after triple checking that we had everything.

"Alyson!" Jess smiled, "I didn't know if we were going to get to see you before you left!"

"Yep!" I smiled.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Jess mumbled giving me a hug.

"I know, it'll be okay, we can Skype and what-not," I suggested.

"True," Jess smiled.

Jess broke the hug and joined back with Dillon and held his hand. We all went outside and sat down on the patio. Josh and Chloe were already out there and so we just joined them.

"Hey Joe and Aly," Josh greeted us.

After a while of chatting outside for a while, we decided to go out for lunch for the last time. We had a nice lunch at one of favorite restaurants here in Pismo. Later we all went for a walk on the pier before heading back to my parents' house. For the rest of the evening we all just hung out and played games or watched movies.

Around 11 pm, the kids had fallen asleep and we were getting ready to head to the airport. Josh wanted to.drive us to the airport so we had to say good-bye to my mom whonwas emotional and crying as we said good-bye. Caleb was already asleep and we didn't want to wake him up so I kissed him forehead before we left. After we had said good-bye to everyone, we loaded up the car and Josh drove us to the airport.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a bit shorter! Love you all! Thanks for reading and keep voting and commenting! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!! Thanks again!! X