Chapter Fifty-Nine.

Aly's POV

  Today Joe and I decided to sit down and actually start planning what we are going to do about Christmas and travelling. This morning Joe and I played around a bit because Joe seemed to wake up in a playful mood.

  "Joe!" I squeal as Joe grabbed my bum as I was getting dressed.

  Joe just laughed and continued getting dressed, taking him time putting any sort of pants on.

  "Oh come on Joseph!" I laughed.

  "Okay fine!" Joe laughed along as he put on a pair of boxer briefs and his jeans.

  "Thank you!" I giggled, giving Joe a hug and kiss.

  I went and checked on the kids, they were both awake. I decided to leave them in their pajamas for now and just take them through to the livingroom to play while Joe and I talk.

  "Okay babe," Joe said as he sat down with me.

  "So, should we get the kids Christmas presents to take to America with us, or get them there?" I asked.

  "Hm, we can get some stuff here and then get some stuff there and if we see stuff for the kids here we can get them here too," Joe smiled.

  "Okay, and then has Bryan e-mailed you the tickets?" I asked.

  "Yes, and we have everything sorted out, our flight is in just over a week," Joe smiled as he pulled up the ticket information on his laptop.

  We continued talking about travelling and Christmas.

  "When should we start Christmas shopping? That's my favorite part of Christmas!" I giggled.

  "Whenever, we can always have Caspar babysit for an evening," Joe suggested, "I can text him and ask him about this evening?"

  "Sure," I smiled.

  Later Joe and I took the kids around to Caspar's. Caspar had his and Joe's friend, Will, over for the evening.

  "Are you sure it's okay?" I asked as I set down their diaper bag, full of snacks, bottles, diapers, clothes, and toys.

  "Yeah! No problem!" Caspar smiled, "We were planning on just hanging out."

  "Okay, thank you so much!" I smiled and gave Caspar and Will both a hug.

  "Have fun!" Caspar grinned, "But not too much fun! Unless you guys want another kid!" Caspar joked.

  Joe and I gave the kids a kiss. Fletcher was climbing on Caspar and Maisie was asleep in her baby carrier as we left. We got in the car and drove to the mall.

  "It feels weird not having to unload the kids and carry them," Joe mentioned as we walked hand-in-hand.

  "I know," I giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

  We got into the mall and started to look around the shops. We eventually bought the kids some new clothes and we bought Fletcher a new truck and train set. Then, we bought Maisie some new little people dolls. We continued shopping for a while and bought enough stuff to fill a suitcase to take to Pismo with us.

  "Do you want to stop and get something to eat?" Joe asked.

  "Sure," I smiled.

  We decided to stop at a local Chinese food place, but soon decided we would take it home instead of eating there.

  Once we got home, we had our food and then put away the Christmas presents.

  "Babe, should I go get the kids?" I asked Joe.

  "They'll be fine, for a little longer," Joe winked.

  "Babe!" I giggled, getting what he was hinting at.

  "Well...?" Joe asked smirking.

  I grabbed Joe's hand and pulled him into our room.

  "Stay here," I smiled as I ran to the restroom.

  I changed into a lacy bra and a thong. I quickly let my hair down and fixed it. I kicked my other clothes into the corner of the bathroom. I unlocked the door and went back into our room.

  "Damn babe," Joe hissed, I saw him grow under his sweats.

  Not long later, Joe and I layed on the bed, once again, happy with each other and our previous activity together.

  "Shit, babe I have to get the kids," I quickly remembered.

  "Don't worry babe."

  "I know, I'll just throw some clothes on and go get them," I said getting up.

  "Okay, I'll come," Joe said getting up.

  Joe put on his boxer-briefs and his sweats and just a plain t-shirt. I slipped on what I was wearing earlier. I was tempted to just not wear a bra, but Joe will probably want to hang out for a bit, and I don't want to sit there in just a t-shirt and no bra.

  "Ready?" Joe asked after we quickly got dressed.

  "Yeah," I smiled.

  I grabbed my phone and Joe and I went to Caspar's house.

  "Hello!" Caspar sang as he opened the door.

  "Hi!" Joe said happily.

  We went in and Fletcher squealed and ran up to me.

  "Mama! Daddy!" Fletcher squealed.

  "Hello baby!" I smiled.

  We went and sat down on the sofa and Fletcher sat on my lap. Joe held Maisie on his lap. Maisie was squirming around and giggling and gurgling.

  We all sat and talked for a while. Eventually the kids got cranky and started fussing.

  "Thank you so much!" I said once again as we were leaving.