Chapter Ninety-Four.

Joe's POV

  "Good morning babe," Aly smiled as I woke up the morning after we went out for dinner.

  "Hey babe," I said, giving Aly a small kiss.

  "The kids and Gianna and Harry are already up, I let you sleep in but we've already had breakfast and I saved some for you."

  "Thanks babe," I yawned as I stretched and got up out of bed, slipping on a pair of sweats.

  I padded through to the livingroom and kitchen and saw Harry holding Maisie on his lap, playing with her, and Aly holding Lia, and Gianna entertaining Fletcher.

  "Good morning sleepy!" Gianna joked.

  "Morning," I smiled.

  I grabbed my breakfast and quickly ate it before joining in on playing with the kids.

  Today Harry and Gianna are leaving, of course I'll miss Gianna, especially because of how close Aly and her are and she seems like a really good friend to Aly. But Harry, on the other hand, I'm not sure if I'll miss as much.

  "I was thinking we could go out for a lunch and a final walk and shop before coming back for you two to finish packing and then head down to the airport?" Aly suggested.

  "Sure," Gianna smiled.

  I gave Aly a hug from behind and she leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder.

  "Alright, well we can relax for a while before getting ready," Aly smiled as I took Lia from her, "Thanks babe."

  For the rest of the morning, we all got ready and entertained the kids. Between 12 and 1 o'clock, we decided to go out for a nice lunch. Afterwards, we looked around a few stores and Aly and Gianna chatted a lot of the time.

  "Babe, I'm trying to persuade Gianna to move here!" Aly joked, "Help me!"

  "I don't know!" Gianna laughed.

  "No! You should! You'd have us!" I joked.

  "I don't know, I'll think about it!" Gianna laughed, her tone was laced with some seriousness.

  "Yay!" Aly laughed.

  As we continued looking around some shops, Lia started crying. I tried soothing her, and I checked her diaper.

  "Babe, I think Lia is hungry?" I told Aly.

  "Okay, let's sit down at this café and I'll feed her and then we can head back to the apartment."

  We all sat down and Aly fed Lia. I can't help but feel a tinge of jealously when Harry is around while Aly feeds Lia. I know that sounds so adolescent, but I don't know how to explain it. I feel that Harry still has feelings for Aly, although I know his feelings would never cause him to possibly 'look down Aly's shirt' or anything sexual, but the idea mocks my mind.

  "You okay babe?" Aly asked, awakening me from my thoughts.

  I found myself tightly gripping the arm rest of the chair.

  "Oh, yeah, I'm fine baby," I said erasing the mocking thoughts from my mind.

  Gianna, Harry, and Aly talked more about the places they are travelling to next for the next two weeks. I burped Lia once she was done feeding and then we decided to head back to the apartment.

  "Are you alright babe?" Aly asked once we got into the car.

  "Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled convincingly.

  "Alright," Aly said cautiously.

  We drove back to the apartment, listening to the radio and Aly sometimes humming along.

  "Daddy?"

  "Yes Fletch," I said turning around in my seat.

  "Why are they leaving?"

  "Because they're going to other places and then going home, Mummy already told you baby."

  "Okay," Fletcher pouted.

  "Maybe if you ask them, they'll come back one day?" I suggested.

  "Yeah!" Fletcher cheered.

  We arrived back at the apartment and Aly and I were talking about how much Fletcher adores Gianna and Harry. I carried Lia and Aly carried Maisie and we held hands as we walked to the apartment and Fletcher walked infront of us.

  "Daddy says you can come back! When?" Fletcher jumps up and down, pulling Gianna's sleeve to get her attention.

  "Hm, I don't know, maybe," Gianna giggled.

  "Soon!" Fletcher cheered.

  "Maybe," Harry chimed in smiling.

  "Yay!" Fletcher cheered.

  We had returned to the apartment and Aly was helping Gianna pack as they were talking and giggling. Lia and Maisie went down for a nap, whereas, Fletcher stayed up and I got him his coloring book and crayons and he colored quietly at the table. I sat next to him, on my laptop on YouTube and Twitter. I need to start vlogging more consistently, so I have more content to upload, rather than my usual main channel videos.

  "I'm really going to miss you all," Gianna pouted as her and Aly carried through her bags.

  "We'll miss you too, but you know you're always welcome back, or ya know, you could just move here!" Aly teased.

  "Yeah, yeah!" Gianna laughed.

  Harry carried through his bags and joined in on their coversation.

  "Baby, we should probably start heading to the airport," I suggested to Aly.

  "Okay, will you help me load up the cars?" Aly asked.

  "Don't worry about it, Harry and I will do it," I said as Harry nodded in agreement.

  Harry and I loaded both the cars up with their luggage. Aly and Gianna buckled in the kids.

  "Okay, got your passports and boarding passes?" I doubled checked with Gianna.

  "Yes, I got it," Gianna smiled graciously.

  We drove down to the airport and I parked up, while Gianna and Harry turned in their rental car and got the luggage from their car. Aly unbuckled the kids and carried Lia and held Maisie's hand, while Fletcher held Gianna's. I pulled Gianna's luggage for her and Harry for his own.

A/N: Sorry the chapter is quite short. At the moment, I'm finding it easier to write from Aly's POV. Anyway, can you believe the story's almost over?!? Anyway, thank you to everyone who reads it, I want you to know how much I appreciate you! I love you and your consistent support! Vote and COMMENT! Thanks! X