Chapter Eighty-Three.

Aly's POV

I am now in the hospital, in labor with Lia. All day I've been thinking I was having Braxton Hicks and that's what I think it was earlier today, but obviously I've slipped into labor. I have a feeling this is going to be a long labor, but because I didn't know I was in labor yet and yeah, I don't know.

"I'm going to take the kids down to the cafeteria really quick to get a snack, I forgot the baby bag," Joe said quietly.

"Okay babe," I mumbled, I am not only tired but a bit stressed too, just overall exhausted.

"Alyson Sugg?" The nurse asked a couple minutes after Joe left.

"Yes."

"Okay, hello, I'm Kara, I'll be the nurse here to answer any of your questions or anything before you give birth, also I'll frequently examine you until you're dilated enough for Dr. Nicola to come back here," Kara smiled sweetly, she was probably about my age if not a year or two older.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Okay, and it says on here that your husband and two kids are here too?" Kara asked nicely.

"Oh yeah, they went to the cafeteria really quick, the kids were hungry," I smiled.

"Okay, yeah no problem, will you be expecting anyone else coming, your parents? Parents-in-law?" Kara asked again.

"Um, no, maybe my sister-in-law and her husband? Zoe and Alfie Deyes," I said, once Kara leaves I should really text them.

"Alright, thanks," Kara smiled as she scribbled it down, "Now I'm going to examine you again just to se how fast your going."

"Okay," I smiled.

Kara did the examination again, and wrote some stuff down on her paper and then stood up getting ready to leave.

"Seems like everything is okay and the same since Dr. Nicola was in here," Kara smiled as Joe opened the door.

"Hey babe," Joe said quietly as came in, "Oh, sorry," He apologized to Kara.

"No problem," Kara smiled as left.

Joe walked in, carrying Maisie and holding Fletcher's hand.

"Hey babe," Joe said again.

"Hi," I smiled weakly.

"So what was the nurse saying?"

"Not much, just introducing herself and did another examination," I smiled.

"Alright babe, how're you feeling?"

"Eh, contractions suck," I gently laughed.

"I'm sorry babe," Joe said as he sat on the side of the bed and the kids sat on the sofa again and played together.

"If you want to, you can run home and get the kids' some toys and snacks if you want," I suggested.

"Alright, I'll go now and take the kids, I just don't want to miss anything," Joe said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"You won't babe," I laughed lightly.

"Alright, I'll be right back!" Joe smiled as he got the kids again and left after giving me another kiss.

I tried to sleep on the bed, but the contractions were keeping me awake. They were close together, it's just that I would start to fall asleep and then there would be another contraction. This went on for a while before Joe got back with the kids. On one side he held the baby bag and my maternity bag and held Fletcher's hand, on the other side he held Maisie.