Chapter Fifteen.

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. It's a bit descriptive, if you're under 13, skip this chapter please, or read at your own risk.

Joe's POV

  "My beautiful wife!" I said to Aly after breaking the kiss.

  "I love my ring!" Aly squealed.

  "I thought you would."

  Aly and I then had a drink and then we went out to the party.

  "Now presenting Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Sugg!" The DJ yelled as we danced into the middle of the floor.

  "Now it is time for the bride and groom's first dance."

  The music slowed down and Aly and I walked out to the dance floor.

  "Hello Mrs. Aly Sugg," I said cheekishly.

  "Hello there my hot husband!"

  We danced to the song and once it was over we sat down to eat. After dinner we had dessert and we cut the cake.

  After that everyone was dancing on the dance floor until about 10:30, it was Aly's and I cue to leave. We got into my car and drove out while everyone cheered. There were cans tied on the back and someone had written, 'Just Married Joe and Aly!' in car-chalk on the back of my car.

  "Now to the hotel?" I cheekishly asked.

  "Of course," Aly said.

  Once we arrived at the hotel, I opened the boot (trunk) of the car and took out the overnight bags that we had both packed. I also picked up the two dress bags, one for my tuxedo and a bag for Aly's dress.

  A bellhop came out and took everything for us while the valet took the car. Aly and I took the lift up to the top floor, or the honeymoon suite.

  "I am so happy!" Aly said in the lift up.

  By the time we opened the door with our room key, our bags were already in the room on the bed.

  "I need to get out of this dress!" Aly complained.

  "I can help you with that!" Joe smirked as he closed the door.

  "Oh, Joe!"

  "Well, we're married now!"

  "I know, let me take off all my earrings and jewelry and have a quick shower."

  "Ok, babe, whenever you're ready, I don't want you to be nervous."

  "Ok."

  Aly grabbed her bag and jumped in the shower. I heard her drying her hair and then the door unlocked and Aly popped her head out.

  "Joe, I have your surprise, I'm just really nervous."

  "Oh, Aly, don't be, I'm in the same boat as you, I don't what I'm doing either," I said trying to comfort her.

  "Yes, I'm know, I just don't want to embarass myself, or disappoint you."

  "Aly, come out, no matter what I love you."

  Aly opened the door and all I coud say was, "Wow."

  She was wearing black launderie.

  "Joe?" Aly asked.

  "Aly... Alyson, um, wow! You look amazing!"

  Aly walked over to me on the bed. I scooted over to make room for Aly. Instead of laying next to me Alyson straddles my lap.

  "I really don't know what I'm doing," Aly whispered.

  "It's ok."

  I slid off my pants and took off my shirt, just wearing my underwear. Aly seemed really tense and nervous.

  "Don't be nervous babe, it's just us two."

  Aly leaned down and kissed me. I feel awkward, because I can feel myself growing down there and the way Aly is straddling me, I know she can feel it too.

  I reach up and unclipped Aly's top and lowered it down revealing her boobs. I kissed her and covered her in kisses down towards her chest.

  We both are in bed in our underwear. Suddenly, Aly has a confident boost. She scoots back, further down and she touches me through my underwear.

  "Mmm Aly, don't stop."

  As I slide off my underwear, Aly gasps. She slowlys wraps her hand around my length.

  "Move... Up and down," I said beathing heavy.

  Aly starts moving her hand up and down along it and runs the pad of her thumb over the tip. I didn't want to finish off this early.

  "St... Stop."

  "Am I doing it wrong?"

  "No, of course not, I just don't want to finish this early on."

  I grab Aly by the hips and looked at her, she nodded, letting me take off her underwear.

  "Do you want me to use a condom?"

  "Umm, please."

  I nodded and reached for a silver packet on the side table. After sliding it onto me, Aly sat herself up as I positioned myself under her.

  "It's going to hurt. Just tell me if it's too much." I said as Aly nodded.

  She slowly lowers herself, twisting her face whenever she feels pain.

  "You're so tight!"

  Aly whimpers in pain as she re-adjusts herself.

  "It'll get better," I say to encourage her.

  She feels so good. I just wish she was comfortable. Aly then moves herself up, then down.

  "Oh Aly!" I yell.

  "Not yet Joe, please, I'm scared."

  "Aly, I promise...Everything is...Ok. I love you and...Everything you are doing...Right now is good..." I heaved.

  Aly readjusts herself and now that she had adjusted to my size, I start thrusting in and out.

  "Uhh," Aly whimpers in pleasure, "Ohh Joe!"

  "Aly, oh I'm almost there. Oh Alyson!"

  "Joseph Sugg!" Aly says as we start moving in a fast rhythm together, she starts pulling on my hair.

  "Alyson,  I love you!" I yell  as I release myself into the plastic shield.

  "Please don't stop... Almost."

  I continue thrusting in and out of Aly and I thrust in really hard and I must've hit her sweet-spot because, then is when she released herself onto me.

  "Joe!" Aly screamed on the top of her lungs.

  We both finish by laying next to each other breathing heavily.

  "That was amazing..." I said.

  "Mhm," Aly agreed.

  After that, we cuddled with each other, still naked, and fell asleep in each others embrace.

  "Goodnight Mrs. Sugg."

  "Goodnight Mr. Sugg."

A/N: Hope it wasn't too dirty! Thank you! xx