Chapter Thirty-One.

Aly's POV

  Once we got back from the restaurant, I put Fletcher in his crib and made sure he was asleep before I left the room. I walked into our bedroom to see Joe stripping into his pajamas, or underwear.

  "Aly, how was Fletcher?"

  "Sound asleep."

  "Good," Joe says as he comes and hugs me. Joe starts planting small kisses up my neck to my cheeks.

  "Joe," I giggled as he held me.

  He pushed me onto the bed and passionatley kissed me.

  The next morning, I woke up to Joe stroking my hair.

  "Goodmorning babe," Joe whispered.

  "Morning," I mumbled.

  "Shall we go shower?" Joe offered.

  "Alright."

  Joe helped me up off the bed and we went into the bathroom to shower. By the end of our shower, we had cleaned each other. After we had gotten dressed, Fletcher started crying, signaling that he had woken up.

  "I'll go get him," Joe said while drying his hair.

  "Thanks babe."

  Joe left the room and came back carrying Fletcher on his hip.

  "Shh, it's ok Fletch," I whispered before taking Fletcher from Joe, "Mommy's here."

  After we were ready for the day, and ate breakfast, we got into the car and drove down to the park where Joe proposed. We planned to meet Zoe, Alfie, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Caspar and Naomi. We planned to meet everyone at 11:30am and it was now 11:15am, so we claimed an area at the park with some blankets. We put down a special blanket and laid down some toys for Fletcher.

  "Aly! Joe!" I heard Zoe squeal as she skipped over, Alfie following close behind.

  "Zoe! Alfie!" I mimicked Zoe.

  "How are you?" Zoe asked us.

  "Good, you?"

  "Great! Fletcher!"

  "Hey Joe!" Alfie said as he walked up.

  "Alfie!" Joe said, "What's up?"

  They continued in their conversation but I was focused on Zoe and Fletcher.

  "He's so big!" Zoe said.

  "I know! And now there's another little girl on the way!"

  "A girl! Oh my goodness! Yay!"

  "Yeah, I am so excited!"

  "Aw congrats!" Zoe said as she hugged me, "Marcus and Naomi are here."

  I went over and greeted Marcus and Naomi. Soon after, Tanya and Jim arrived. By the time we all settled down, it was 12:15pm, so I took out all the sandwiches we bought for lunch.

  "Thanks Aly and Joe!" Zoe said.

  For the rest of the evening we all ate and played. I played with Fletcher some of the time. Fletch was loving all the attention from everyone. Someone was always holding him and playing with him.

  We all hung out there until 5:30pm and by then we decided we would all go out for dinner together. Jim and Tanya recommended a local restaurant and we all agreed.