Chapter Sixteen.

Warning: This chapter includes sexual content. Read at your own risk.

Aly's POV

  I can't believed I'm married. I'm no longer Alyson Faye-Smith, I am Alyson Sugg.

  Last night was Joe's and I first night married, and honestly I was really nervous but I think everything went well.

  I woke up this morning curled up with Joe. It took me a moment to realise we were both naked.

  "Good morning," Joe said waking up.

  "Good morning."

  "How are you feeling?"

  "Sore," I giggled.

  Joe laughed along.

  "Do you want to take a shower?" Joe asked.

  "Together?"

  "Why not? I've already seen you naked."

  "Ok."

  We both went towards the huge bathroom. I started the water so it warmed up. Then we both climbed in holding hands.

  "Joe, I love you."

  "I love you too."

  "Guess what?"

  "What?"

  "We're married!" I squeal.

  Joe then kisses me under the water stream. One thing leads to another and then after almost 30 minutes in the shower we both get out.

  I slip on denim shorts and a loose peplum tank top. Joe put on rolled jean shorts and a loose t-shirt.

  Once we are both dressed we head downstairs to the lobby and meet Zoe downstairs who is waiting to take us to the airport for our honeymoon.

  "Your suitcases are in Joe's car," Zoe said, "And I'm taking you to the airport in Joe's car too."

  "Thanks Zoe," Joe said.

  "Anything for my lil' bro!"

  We all got into Joe's car and Zoe drove us to the airport.

  "Did you enjoy the wedding?" Zoe asked.

  "Afterwards was the best part!" Joe said looking at me winking.

  "Joe!" Zoe said, "I didn't need to know that!"

  "Well, the wedding was fun, but I'm just saying I liked the part after the wedding best," Joe explained.

  "I thought the wedding was a blast!" I said trying to change the subject.

  "But, you enjoyed after better, right?" Joe said dwelling on last night.

  "Joe, stop!" I giggled.

  "Please! You're my brother I don't want to hear about you having sex!" Zoe squealed.

  "Fine, but in case you were wondering, it was good!" Joe said cheekishly.

  "Joe! She's your sister! Of course she wasn't wondering!"

  "Finally! Thank you Aly!"

  We were all laughing as we arrived at the airport.

  "Thank you for everything!" I told Zoe as we got out of the car to get our suitcases.

  "Anything for my sister-in-law!"

  Joe grabbed our suitcases as I gave Zoe a hug.

  "See you in a week!"

  "Bye Joe and Aly!"