Chapter Sixty-Nine.

Aly's POV

  Today we have been hanging out at my mom and Bryan's house. Josh arrived with his girlfriend Chloe.

  "How are you feeling?" Joe asked.

  "Alright, my stomach still feels a bit wobbly and nauseous, but it's not that bad," I said.

  My stomach has been bugging me quite a bit for the last couple of days, but it's not anything worthy of worry.

  "I can't believe that there is only three days until Christmas!" Joe smiled.

  "Me too, the year has flown by!" I exclaimed.

  "Hello again," Josh smiled as he joined us again with his arm around Chloe's waist.

  "Hey big bro!" I smiled.

  I'm so happy to see him again! It's been too long.

  I took Maisie from Joe and then put her on the ground. I thought she was going to crawl and play with Fletcher and Caleb, but she actually crawled to Josh.

  "Hey there Maisie," Josh smiled, picking her up and holding her on his hip.

  "She really likes you," Joe said.

  "Yeah," I added.

  "Good, its mutual," Josh smiled.

  We all sat down on the sofa and talked. My mom and Bryan also joined us. Now we were waiting for Jess.

  Almost two hours later, Jess finally arrived. She brought her boyfriend, he was maybe a year older than her, not too old. He was quite tall, with brown hair and green eyes. He was also quite built and muscle-y.

  "Jess!" I said as she arrived.

  "Alyson!" Jess said as she hugged me, "I've missed you so much! Where's my niece and nephew?"

  "I've missed you too! This is Maisie," I smiled as Josh held Maisie, "And Fletcher is playing with Caleb."

  "They're so cute! This is Dillon," Jess introduced.

  "Hi Dillon," I smiled.

  Joe got up and wrapped his arn around my waist once again.

  "Joe, how are you?" Jess asked as she gave him a hug.

  "Good, how are you darling?" Joe smiled.

  "Great."

  "I'm Joe," Joe said as he extended his hand to Dillon.

  "Dillon," Dillon nodded and shook Joe's hand.

  Once everyone knew everyone, we all decided that we should go out for dinner at a local diner. Halfway through dinner, my stomach once again started feeling nauseous so unfortunately, Joe suggested that we get the rest of our food to-go and go back to the hotel.

  Once back at the hotel, we  put the kids to bed and I took some medicine and then went to bed also. Joe stayed up and watched a movie before also falling asleep.

  The next morning, I still felt a bit sick, however I decided it was something I ate. I woke up and threw up last night's dinner.

  "Shit! Aly, are you okay?" Joe asked as he ran to the bathroom and held back my hair.

  "Yeah, I think I ate something bad, I feel a bit better now, I think," I said as I wiped my mouth and tied my hair up, "Yeah, I'm fine now."

  "Okay," Joe said cautiously.

  I layed back down in bed with Joe and cuddled next to him.