Chapter Fifty-Two.

Joe's POV

God damn, Aly is so beautiful. I mean, I feel bad that she feels like I'm upset and distracted, but the truth is, I am distracted. I feel like Aly wouldn't like the fact that I'm talking to Lucy. It's nothing bad, just friendly. I don't even know, she hasn't contacted me since last night, to my relief. Anyway, I'm trying to distract myself from being distracted. Or just focus on the better things in my life. For example, my beautiful, sexy wife and my cute kids. But right now, I'm focusing on Aly.

"Hm, maybe we should have another," I suggested half-serious and half-jokingly.

"Joe, not yet atleast," Aly groaned sorta jokingly.

"Alright, alright, how about we just practice?" I suggested joking around.

Aly comments on how "exciteable" I am today. Well, it's true. Even though we make sure to keep a sex life, lately I feel like we haven't as much as we used too, and I miss our intimate moments together. Even just talking, kissing, or just cuddling together, bonus if we're naked. I love our kids, but now that we are busy a lot with them, we are too tired and go to sleep once we get into bed.

"Joe, this would be the second time today!" Aly said.

"So what?" I laughed.

"Well, I don't want to have to be sore tomorrow!" Aly defended jokingly.

"Fine," I said just giving Aly a kiss.

"Maybe later tonight," Aly winked.

We cuddled together for a bit together and got up to clean and decorate the house a bit before the kids woke up from their nap.

"Hello Fletch!" Aly said as I carried him down the hall.

"Mommy!" Fletcher screeched, while trying to get down.

I put him down and he ran over to Aly.

"Was Maisie awake?" Aly asked.

"No," I said before continuing to help Aly decorate.

We are decorating a bit for Christmas. We haven't gotten a tree yet, but we have some lights up around the house and some tinsel lining around the televison set.

"Pretty!" Fletcher said as he looked at the lights.

"It's almost Christmas!" Aly said to Fletcher.

"Yay!"

I went to go see if Maisie was awake yet and sure enough she was.

"Hello Maisie," I hummed as I picked her up out of her crib. She must've just woken up because she was rubbing her eyes and yawning.

I wrapped her in a blanket and carried her out to the livingroom. Maisie just look precious.

"Look Aly," I said carrying Maisie, "She's so beautiful, and you don't want to have another?" I joked.

"Joe," Aly giggled walking over to me, "She looks so much like you, beautiful."

"Another brother or sister?" Fletcher asked brokenly, but excitedly, "Yay!"

"Damn it, look what you did," Aly joked, saying it only loud enough for me to hear.

"Maybe," I told Fletcher.

"I hope so!" Fletcher cheered, "For Christmas!"

"Not for Christmas, maybe later than that," I said.

"Aw," Fletcher whined, "When?"

"We don't know, when he or she wants to come, but he or she has to grow first, so they'll be healthy."

"Ok," Fletcher said.

"And we don't know yet, maybe there won't be a little brother or sister, I have all my perfect babies here!" Aly said.

"No!" Fletcher said.

"We'll see," I told Fletcher.

"Ok."

I put Maisie down to play next to Fletcher and Aly and I sat on the sofa.

"Babe," Aly whined, "Now Fletch thinks he's going to have another sibling."

"He'll forget, don't worry. That is, if you really don't want another child."

"I'm still not sure," Aly said cuddling next to me.

We sat on the sofa for a bit together, watching the kids play and thinking silently. After a while, I had to change Maisie's diaper, once I was done, I set her back down to play.

"What time is it?" I asked Aly.

"Almost 5," Aly answered.

"Wow, ok," I said sitting down next to Aly again, Aly layed down and layed her head on my lap.

"I love you," I whispered to Aly.

"I love you too," Aly said smiling as she watched the kids play.

A little bit later, we decided to get dinner.

"What do you fancy?" I asked Aly.

"Anything," Aly smiled.

I eventually decided to go get us a pasta dish from the local Italian restaurant. After we all ate, I bathed the kids, and put them in their pajamas.

Aly was rocking Maisie on the rocking chair while I layed Fletcher in his bed. After a while, Maisie fell asleep and Aly put her in her crib.

Aly went to our room, and I went to finish the cleaning up and dishes in the kitchen. I got everything done and put away and turned off the lights and locked the door. Once I got to our bedroom, Aly was layed in bed under the covers.

"You okay babe?" I asked.

"Yep!" Aly smiled.

I stripped into my 'pajamas' and got into bed. As I pulled up the covers to get in, Aly was in launderie.

"Aly," I smiled.

"Told you, later tonight," Aly smiled.

I got onto bed and pulled Aly close to me.

"I love you," I laughed.

"What?" Aly giggled embarassed.

"You're beautiful," I whispered.

She's so perfect.

"Joe," Aly whispered as she gave me a kiss.

Aly removed her launderie and layed next to me.

"I'm sorry, it was itchy and uncomfortable," She smiled.

"It's ok babe, I like you better like this," I winked.

I kissed her neck, sure to leave a mark. A favor in which she returned.

A/N: Okay, sorry I've been lacking in updating. Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. Alright here is a summary, or overview, of Chapter One.
Okay, so Aly, is Alyson Faye-Smith. She has an older brother, Josh, and younger sister, Jess. My mom, Lucy and my step-dad Bryan, are pregnant with Caleb. We are from Pismo Beach, California and we are flying to England today for a family vacation, and for my birthday. Once seated on the plane, I happened to sit by two siblings. For a while we didn't talk but then the girl