Chapter Seventy.

Joe's POV.

Today is Christmas Eve! This morning I woke up in my absolute favorire way: naked and tangled with Aly. I'm still a bit worried about Aly, although she seemed fine last night.

"Good morning," Aly smiled as she woke up.

"Hey babe, how're you feeling?"

"Better," Aly smiled a genuine smile.

I could tell yesterday when she said she felt a lot better, that she was lying. I can just tell. Although, this seemed genuine.

"That's good," I said, pulling Aly close.

We dozed off for a bit longer and then talked for a bit. We then decided we should get up. Once again, resuming to normal, Aly and I took a shower together.

"I love you so much," I said giving Aly a hug underneath the water of the shower.

"I love you too!" Aly gleamed as she stood on her tip toes and gave me a kiss.

We got out of the shower and got dressed and then woke up the kids. However, neither of it werenfeeling it this morning so we left them in their pajamas and just packed a change of clothes to take to Lucy and Bryans' house again. We took quite a bit longer getting ready this morning than usual. Although Aly said she felt better, she was taking longer tondo things and kept complaining of being tired. I suggested that we stay at the hotel for a while and just rest.

Aly then crawled back into bed and dozed off again. Why has she been sleeping so much? Whatever, she's just getting over the sickness. The kids played at the foot of the bed and Maisie crawled to me and cuddled with me.

"I love you Maisie," I smiled.

"Dada," Maisie gurgled.

I tried to contain my excitement so I didn't wake Aly up from her sleep. I quietly cheered for Maisie and then settled her back down and put on the television. Fletcher soon came and layed down with Maisie and I too. I also got a text from Lucy:

"How is Alyson feeling?"

I replied:

"A bit better, although she's asleep right now, constantly tired and stomache."

"Thanks."

I then checked my social medias and had loads of comments asking for a new video. I tweeted back:

"Sorry, won't be able to upload new video soon, too busy!!"

I quickly got a buzz of retweets and comments back.

I decided to put my phone down and continued watching television.

Later, around 12 pm, Aly woke up again.

"Babe, I'm sorry I slept for so long," Aly apologized.

"Don't worry babe, all that matters is how you feel."

"I'm okay, just really really tired and almost maybe, sore," Aly said.

"Okay, well just rest more."

Aly cuddled up to me with her head on my bare chest and fell back to sleep.

Later that day, Aly woke up and felt a lot better, so we decided to walk on the quiet beach. We then decided to go to Lucy and Bryans' house like usual.

"Hello!" Josh smiled as we walked through the door.

"Hey," Aly smiled and went and sat on his lap.

"Where's my best friend?" Josh asked.

I was carrying Maisie and took her over to Josh.

"Here she is!" Josh cheered as Maisie giggled.

Fletcher was hanging around me and wanted me to carry him. I picked him up and went to sit on the couch. Aly got up and came to sit with me.

For a while we all played board games like Monopoly and Clue. The kids were either on a 'team' with someone or just played with their toys. Maisie would trade off on sitting on peoples' laps. Trading between Josh, Jess, Aly and I.

For dinner, we just had picky food. So things like cheese and crackers and deli meats like h'orderves possibly. Aly and I shared a small glass of wine, but we mainly stuck to water.

Anyway, we stayed pretty late. Aly was a lot better. We even went on a rebellious walk on the beach around 11 pm. When I say rebellious I mean that I don't know if there is a curfew on the beach. Anyway, Aly and I went on a walk together. Josh and Jess said they would keep an eye on the kids.

"You seem better, how're you feeling?" I asked Aly.

"I feel pretty much fine," Aly smiled as she held my hand.

The cold sand between my toes felt so relaxing as we walked along the shore. I leaned in and gave Aly a deep kiss. Eventually, Aly broke the kiss after a short while and we started walking back to the house.

"Mummy!" Fletcher squealed as we got back, "Daddy!"

"Fletch!" Aly and I said in unison.

I got Maisie from Jess and put her in the baby carrier as we were going to start heading back to the hotel.

"Goodnight Jess," I smiled giving her a hug, "And Dillon."

"Night Joe! See you tomorrow!" Jess chirped.

"Goodnight Josh and Chloe," I also said.

"Goodnight," They both said wearily.

Aly did the same and then we buckled up the sleepy kids and drove to the hotel. By the time we were back in the hotel room, the kids were asleep. I put them in their crib as Aly ran a bath for us.

"Thanks babe," I said as Aly had finished running the bath and we both got in.

"No problem," Aly smiled as she sat down in the hot water.

We sat opposite each other and Aly's legs were inbetween mine. I pull Aly towards me so she was straddling me.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," Aly smiled.

She leaned into me and gave me a kiss. We eventually got out of the bath and next thing I knew I was putting on a condom and Aly and I were laying on the bed together.

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve! I'll have a Christmas special chapter tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoys this chapter! See ya tomorrow! Thanks for reading!! X