Chapter Eight.

Joe's POV

  It's been two days since Aly's birthday. It's 10 am in the morning.

  "Good morning babe!"

  "Good morning Joe."

  "What's a matter?"

  "I leave in three days."

  "Hey, don't worry, you'll move right back soon."

  Aly agrees and goes to take a shower. While she's in the shower her phone rings. I notice it's Bryan and having met him the other day, I answer it.

  "Hello, it's Joe!"

  "Joe, take Alyson to the Hospital of London! Lucy's giving birth!"

  "Will do, sir!"

  "Thanks son!"

  After I hang up I run to the bathroom.

  "Aly get dressed quickly! Your mom's having Caleb!"

  "What? Now?"

  "Bryan just called."

  "Ok!" Aly burst out of the bathroom dressed and her hair in a messy bun, "Let's go!"

  We hopped into my car and I sped to the motorway and got to the hospital in ten minutes. As soon as I parked, we jumped out and ran inside.

  "Hi, we're looking for Lucy Faye, she's giving birth!" Aly said.

  "Go down this corridor and take the third left and first right."

  "Thanks!" We said in unison as we jogged down the corridor, listening to the womans' advice.

  We arrived at Maternity and were directed into Room 7.

  "Ok, you are going to have to start pushing!" We heard the doctor say as we entered the room.

  "Alyson!" Lucy yelled as we entered. I stood in the corner, giving my support but not getting in the way.

  "Push!"

  "Ahhhhh!" Lucy yelled while I slipped outside to sit on a chair outside the room. Within ten minutes, and a lot of yelling from Lucy, I heard a baby cry. The nurses rushed him out to weigh him and get him cleaned up. Alyson came out of the room and sat on my lap.

  "Never."

  "Haha you wish!" I joked.

  "It looks so painful, how does everyone do it?"

  "I don't know! I'm a man! We don't give birth!" I joked with her, "Well, it's probably not as bad once you get to hold the life you created."

  "True, but still."

  "Don't worry about it, Aly. We have a times to go."

  The rest of the afternoon was spent at the hospital. Caleb was 7 pounds and 5 ounces. Lucy let me hold him. I had never held a baby before so I sat down.

  By 5 pm, Aly and I decided to go back to my apartment.

  "I'm so exhausted!" Aly muttered.

  "We can go to bed now?" I suggested.

  "I will, you can stay up."

  I decided to stay up and play video games and around 10, I joined Aly in bed.

  Right as I got into bed, Aly curled up on my chest as always and I fell right to sleep.

  In the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of glass shattering and saw Aly wasn't in bed with me.

  Freaking out, I tiptoed down the hall and turned on the light in the kitchen. Sure enough, it was just Aly.

  "Sorry! I'm just thirsty!"

  "Don't worry, I'll clean it up."

  Caspar came running in.

  "What's wrong? Is Aly hurt? What happened?"

  "No, she just dropped a glass," I explained.

  Once I finished cleaning up, I got Aly a drink and took it into my room.

  "Sorry," Aly said for the fiftieth time.

  "It's fine, it's just one glass."

  "Goodnight babe."

  "Goodnight Aly."

  Because of last night's fiasco, we both slept in late. I woke up first anyway. It was 11. Aly woke up by when I got up to go to the toilet.

  "Sorry babe," I said leaving the room.

  I went to lou real quick and joined Aly back in bed. Knowing we only had a couple more days with each other. We laid in bed with each talking for the rest of the day. Then the day Alyson was leaving. The night before I stayed with her at the hotel and helped her pack. Now it was the morning of her departure and her flight was leaving in 5 hours.

  "I don't want to go!" Aly whined.

  "You'll be coming right back!" I said trying to be positive.

  "I know I just don't want to leave you for a week."

  "You'll be so tired over jet lag you won't notice."

  Bryan got the flat for Aly, she just needed to get her stuff and say good-bye to friends before moving back here with me. I know it's just going to be a week, but I am having a hard time saying good-bye to Aly too.

  Before I knew it, it was an hour before their flight. Aly now had to go through security and get to her gate. I gave her a huge kiss good-bye and told her I loved her. This was going to be the longest week ever.

A/N: Chapter Eight!!!! Thank you for reading it! Follow me on Twitter @joesugg9012 Thanks! xx