Chapter Seventeen.

Joe's POV

  The day after we arrived in Hawaii, Aly and I got dressed and headed into town. We looked around some local shops, had lunch and went back to the hotel. We both got changed into our swimsuits and walked down to the beach. Aly wore a black bikini and I wore my pineapple swim shorts.

  We went right into the warm water. It wasn't warmer than the hot air, but comfortable. We ran out until the water was up to our chests. I splashed Aly and then dove underwater.

  "Joe!" Aly squealed.

  I shook my head to stop it dripping and it sprayed all over Aly. She responded by splashing me with water. I pulled Aly close to me and hugged her. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

  After a little while longer in the water, we got out, dried off and layed on the sand.

  "Joe, how do feel about having a family?" Aly randomly asks.

  "Are you pregnant? I've always used a condom!" I asked.

  "No! I just want to know what you think."

  "You know what I think, I've always wanted 3 children... Or more."

  "Yeah, but like, where would we live? How far apart would you want the kids? Stuff like that."

  "Well, we could stay in London, the kids would be just about a year or two apart, but honestly, I haven't put a lot of thought into it."

  "It's just, I love kids and I've always wanted a family, preferably a small family, but if you really want and it happens, we could have more."

  "We'll just have to see... How long do you want to wait to start a family?"

  "I don't care, I'd be happy whenever. Like you said, we'll just have to see."

  "Yeah, have you ever though about adoption?" I asked.

  "Honestly, no. I had always thought about having my own children. But I would be up to it."

  "I don't know, we'll see."

  We had more conversations about everything married life comes with and then we decided to walk back to the hotel.

  "Should we go out, or get room service for dinner?" I asked.

  "Room service?"

  "Sounds good."

  I called room service and ordered us dinner. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. Aly got up to get it.

  "Thanks." I said as someone wheeled in a cart and put the plates on the desk.

  "Enjoy," they said before leaving.

  Aly and I ate our dinner, laughing and joking with each other. Aly had a couple of glasses of wine and started feeling a bit buzzed and got quite giggly.

  "Maybe we shouldn't give you anymore alcohol!" I joked.

  "Oh Joe! I'm just having fun! It's our honeymoon, atleast I'm with you and not at a bar, embarassing myself."

  "True!" I said before moving the plates and putting them outside the door.

  When I came back I started tickling Aly.

  "Ahhh! Joe stop! I'm extremely ticklish!"

  "I know!" I said grabbing her and tickling her stomach.

  She started laughing so hard that she wasn't making any noise. She tried to kick me off, but I was too strong.

  "Joe!"

  "What?"

  "Sneaky Joe! Stop!"

  I stopped tickling her but still pinned her down on the bed. I leaned in and kissed her.

  "Is this better?" I asked.

  "Much," She agreed.

  Aly and I layed in each others embrace, kissing and telling each other how much we love each other.

  The next day we got up and went scuba diving, we then went and had a traditional Hawaiian lunch. I just left the sushi, which I hate.

  Later that evening we had a walk along the beach, which like the seaside in England, resulted in us joking around and trying to splash each other.

  That night we spent in the hotel room and fell asleep in each others embrace, like usual.

A/N: Chapter Sixteen! Hope everyone's enjoying it! Thanks xx