Chapter Seventy-One.

Aly's POV

  The next morning I woke up next to Joe, of course. Yesterday, I felt fine pretty much all day, I can only hope that today, Christmas, is the same. Joe and I decided to exchange our gifts to each other prior to going to my parents' house for the day. Although, Joe wasn't awake yet so I just slipped to the bathroom and then came back to bed.

  "Happy Christmas, babe," Joe said as he woke up.

  "Sorry if I woke you," I apologized.

  "No, you're fine," Joe smiled.

  I cuddled next to Joe and we talked for a while then decided to exchange our gofts for each other. Joe handed me a small wrapped box and I grabbed my present for Joe.

  "Unwrap yours first," Joe insisted.

  I unwrapped the small box and opened it. Inside there was a necklace, specifically a locket, inside it was engraved: J & A

  "It's beautiful!" I gasped.

  "Do you like it? It was my great-nan's and my great-grandad gave it to her when they were about our age," Joe explained as he helped me put it on.

  "I love it!" I said as I gave Joe a hug and kiss.

  "Good, now one more thing," Joe smirked as he took out another present.

  "Oh no," I laughed.

  "Nah, you'll like it..." Joe smirked again, "...I hope, I do."

  I opened the box and there layed a new pair of designer matching bra and thong. They were beautiful!

  "Oh my goodness, they're amazing!" I smiled.

  "Check to see if the sizes are correct, if not I can exchange it when we get back home," Joe said.

  I checked the sizes and indeed the bra was a 34C and the panties, a small.

  "Perfect!" I smiled.

  "Yay!" Joe said.

  "Now for your present," I smiled.

  I pulled out the two boxes, one small and the other medium. They were basic gifts but I really like them. Joe opened the bigger of the two first, it was a really fancy, and expensive, aftershave and cologne set.

  "Thanks babe," Joe said smiling ridiculously.

  "Welcome, now the next one," I insisted.

  "Okay, okay," Joe laughed as he opened the smaller box, "Wow."

  Inside was a watch that he has been looking at for a while now but hasn't actually bought.

  "Like it?" I asked Joe.

  "I love it!" Joe smiled and gave me a kiss as he slipped it on.

  Joe put it back in the box when we decided to go take a shower. I started the shower and then took down my hair so I could wash it. Joe then joined me in the bathroom and I stripped before getting in the shower. It's weird to think that when we were first married I was almost embarassed to be naked around him, but now it's more normal. Although I do sometimes feel almost self-conscience when I catch Joe looking at all of me.

  "I love you," Joe smiled as we got in the shower together.

  "I love you too," I grinned.

  So far today, I feel pretty much fine, if I really think about it, then my stomach hurts a bit but other than that I think I'm okay.