Chapter Seventy-Nine.

Aly's POV

  I always forget how uncomfortable being pregnant is. I mean, I'm not in constant pain, but I hate not being able to do as much as I usually can. Like, holding Fletcher and Maisie. But I guess, I'll just have to get over it because in 4 short months, I'll have another little baby with me. Lia Anne Sugg. I'm so excited for her to just be here.

  "Do you want to go out today?" Joe asked me.

  "Sure," I smiled as I put my curly locks into a ponytail.

  "Okay, we'll go out soon," Joe smiled.

  We were all already dressed and ready for the day, just indecisive of what we were going to do today.

  Joe loaded up the kids into the car and I carried out the baby bag and my bag before we got into the car. Joe drove us down to a shopping center and parked up.

  "Can you open the pushchair for me?" I asked Joe as we got out of the car.

  "Sure," Joe smiled.

  He did the pushchair and I put Maisie in it and Fletcher walked with Joe, or Joe carried him. We wandered inside the mall and looked around many of the stores. We were stopped my an abundance of fans wanting pictures. I mean, I love Joe's fans but it can sometimes become a nuisance just when I'm already tired and pregnant and I just wanted to loom around peacefully. Of course, I didn't express any of those emotions whatsoever and just put on a happy face.

  Quite a few viewers asked what we were going to name the baby, but we decided to not tell them and said it was going to be a surprise, to their excitement and disappointment. Some of the young girls were really nice and took an interest to Fletcher and Maisie. Maisie, being shy, didn't necessarily like all the attention. But Fletcher loved the attention and I can see being a "ladies-man" when he's older.

After a little while, we decided to leave the mall and go to a restaurant for lunch. Overall, we had a pretty good day. Once we got home, the kids went down for a nap and Joe and I finished what little unpacking we had left.

  "How're you feeling?" Joe asked me as I sat on the sofa.

  "I'm fine," I smiled.

  "How's the baby treating you?" Joe asked as he sat next to me.

  "Lia," I joked, "And she's been fine, my back has just been hurting a bit."

  "Sorry," Joe said.

  I cuddled up next to Joe. After a while, the kids woke up and we decided to walk down to the nearby ice cream parlour. We got the kids an ice cream to share and then Joe and I each got one. Afterwards, we went on a walk around a little park next to it. 

  "Babe, can we sit down for a bit?" I asked Joe.

  "Yeah no problem," Joe agreed as we sat on a park bench.

  Joe and I chatted for a bit and played with Fletcher and Maisie before we decided to head back home.

A/N: Sorry it's such a lame chapter and I made you wait so long for it. Thanks for reading it though! Love you all. X