Chapter Forty.

Joe's POV

  This morning was the same usual. Aly or I would bring the kids into our room and Aly would feed Maisie while I played with Fletcher. Eventually, I put the kids back in their cribs for about 30 minutes while Aly and I showered together.

  "Do you want me to text Zoe and Alfie today?" Aly asked as we got into the shower.

  "I can if you want, it's whatever," I grinned.

  We washed our hair and our bodies before taking time to embrace each others' presence.

  "I love you so much Alyson," I said as I gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

  We stood under the water, making out for a good 5 minutes. Before long, we got out of the shower though. Aly seemed to be in a funny, cheeky mood. Days like this is when Aly likes to tease me, a lot, whether it be sexually or physically or anything, and she likes to joke.

  Anyway, we dry off and go back to our room. Aly drops her towel and looks through her drawers for clothes to wear. She is stood right in front of me, bent over, butt-naked. She is so beautiful and teasing. I playfully smack her bottom and drop my towel to get dressed. To my surprise, Aly comes and gives me a huge kiss, pushing me onto the bed. We're both naked with her straddling me on the bed, while we're kissing. Aly, teasing me again, just gets up and finishes getting dressed.

  "Aly, what the fuck?" I jokingly laughed.

  "What babe?" She giggles.

  I just laugh before proceeding to get dressed.

  Aly goes into the nursery and gets the kids, she lets Fletcher toddle around and carries Maisie through into kitchen.

  I picked up Fletcher, who came into our room, and carried him through there also.

  Aly was making breakfast for us, I helped by cutting up some fruit for Fletcher to eat.

  "Do you want me to warm up a bottle for Maisie or are you going to feed her?" I asked Aly.

  "I'll feed her, but thanks babe," Aly said playfully grabbing my butt.

  Before Aly could resist, I turned her around and sloppily kissed her.

  "Joe, the kids," Aly giggled after we broke the kiss.

  "They'll forget, who cares, we were just kissing," I laughed.

  Aly finished making breakfast and we all sat down and ate. Afterwards, I cleaned up the kitchen and then we decided we could go out into town today.

  Aly put on her yoga pants, surprise, and a plain shirt. I carried Maisie out with her baby bag, and sling to the car and buckled her up. Fletcher followed behind, so I buckled him in too. Aly came out and got in the passenger's seat. I got in and we started driving into town.

  While on the motorway, there was a traffic jam, so we were stuck to a complete stop. Aly and I held hands throughout the car ride, just because we weren't moving, so I really didn't need both hands on the steering wheel. Although, Aly moved her hand so it was right on top on my crotch.

  "Babe," I quitely moaned as she squeezed my pants.

  "We're not even moving," Aly said about the traffic.

  She continued to touch me, thankfully the kids can't see because of the middle console.

  Aly leaned in for a kiss and removed her hand. She smiles as she just goes on her phone. I continue driving, as the traffic jam slowly clears away.