Chapter Nine.

Aly's POV

  It was almost a week since I came back from England. I am definetly missing Joe. Tomorrow I leave and obviously I will be travelling. This week has flown by. I've been packing all my clothes and sentimental items, such as photos, blankets, and other old things I have. Not only did I need to pack, but I've been helping my mom take care of Caleb. Bryan has been helping me, by ordering big items such as furniture to be delivered and set up at the flat before I get there. I decided to go to bed earlier, at 7, because I had to get up early and still had to pack some last minutes items and I had to drive to LAX, then my plane leaves at 9 in the morning.

  "Aly, you need to get up now," Bryan said shaking me.

  "What time is it?"

"It's four. It's almost a two hour drive and then you have to go through security and what-not, better to be early."

"Ok, thanks Bryan."

I got up, showered and got dressed into yoga capris and a tank top. I finished packing and put my two full suitcases and carry-on suitcase by the door.

"Bye Alyson!" Josh and Jess said as they were still have asleep.

"Bye, be good for Mom and Bryan."

"As always," Jess said.

Bryan drove me to LAX with my mom in the car as well.

"Joe will be waiting there for you with a car we got for you," Bryan said for the millionth time.

"Please be safe Alyson," my mom said as we pulled into the parking lot in Departures.

"I promise Mom."

I checked in and then I had to go through security. My mom started crying.

"I'm going to miss you," she cried.

"I'll call you, I promise."

"Ok, let us know when you arrive."

After we said final good-byes, I went through security and waved at my mom and Bryan for the last time before finding my gate.

From there I sat at the gate, charged my phone and waited for it to be 8:15, boarding time.

"We will start boarding now, please look at your boarding passes and if you are in Group S or Group 1, please board first. Then Group 2 and 3."

I looked at my ticket and I was group 2 so I got in line. My ticket said seat 42C.

By the time everyone was boarded, I was seated next to a businessman and a older woman. I decided to put in my earphones and listened to music as I drifted in and out of sleep for the plane ride. I got up two times to use the restroom and just walk around.

By the time the plane landed, I was so excited to see Joe. I exited the plane with my carry-on and bag. I went to the luggage carousel for my flight and waited until I found both of my bags. I went through customs and walked out to look for Joe. There were a lot of people holding signs, waiting for people, but I didn't see Joe. I kept walking and then I saw him in the back. He was leaning on a pillar waiting.

When he spotted me, he ran towards me.

"Aly!" Joe yelled as he picked me up and kissed me.

"It's only been a week!"

"So, you didn't miss me?"

"Of course I did!" I said before leaning into his chest and looked up and kissed him. I am so happy to be back.

"Let me take a bag."

"Ok," I easily complied.

"How was your flight?"

"Boring, I didn't have any cheeky boys to keep me company," I said laughing.

"Good, no cheeky boys except me!" Joe laughed along, "I'll drive."

We got into my car and put my bags in the back. I leaned across the middle console and kissed Joe.

"I love you Aly."

"I love you too."

We drove to my flat which is in the same complex as Joe's. I unlocked the door and dragged in my bags, with Joe carrying one also.

"I tried to get enough stuff ready for your arrival, I got some food in the fridge and got tolietries like shampoo and shower gel," Joe said.

"Thanks babe."

"Are you hungry? It's just past six."

"No, I'm tired though."

"Ok, I'll let you sleep, I'll stop by later?" Joe asked.

"Ok."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I decided to leave my bags for right now and I just crawled into bed with a blanket.

When I woke up it was 11 am, I decided to go get my bags and start unpacking. I had unpacked almost a full suitcase, when I heard a knock. I went to the door to see Joe.

"Hi."

"Hello Aly!"

"I've been unpacking."

"Need help?"

"Not really, but you can keep me company!" I suggested.

Joe followed me into my bare room. I had clothes laying all over the bed and the suitcase was on my bed also.

"Sorry, just push it aside."

"No problem," Joe said as he sat on my bed.

I continued unpacking and talking to Joe. This went on for the rest of the evening until I was fully unpacked. I then moved my suitcases into the hall closet and sat on my bed next to Joe.

"I'll let you get some rest again," Joe said, starting to get up to leave.

"No, stay... Please."

"Are you sure?"

"I haven't been with you for over a week, please stay here tonight."

"Ok," Joe said as he kicked off his pants and shirt, remaining in his boxers. I had changed earlier into my pajamas. We both climbed into bed and I cuddled up next to Joe as usual.

"I've missed you babe."

"As did I," I said before drifting off to sleep.