Chapter Forty-Three.

Aly's POV

  Yesterday Joe and I spent nearly all day cleaning and unpacking from our trip. This morning we both got up and finished the little unpacking we had left.

  "Finally done!" Joe announced as we put our suitcases into the hall closet.

  "Yay!" I cheered.

  I then followed Joe into the livingroom and then picked up Maisie who was laying on a blanket on the floor.

  "Dada! Play!" Fletcher said.

  "Alright Fletch!" Joe said as he sat on the ground next to Fletcher and played with his trucks. Pretty much all day we spent at home, playing with the kids. But that night, we decided we would go out for dinner in town.

  Before heading to town Joe and I quickly showered together, then got dressed. I put on my dress that I got in Spain and then Joe wore his skinny jeans and a tshirt. We buckled Maisie into her baby carrier and Joe carried Fletcher out to the car. We then buckled up and drove to town.

  "I hate London traffic," Joe groaned as we were stopped in a traffic jam.

  "Yeah," I agreed quietly as I held hands with Joe.

  We sat in the traffic jam for another 10 minutes before it finally cleared up a bit so we were moving again.

  Soon enough, we arrived at the restaurant. After another 10 minute wait, we were seated. The waitress brought over our menus and ordered drinks from us.

  "I'll have a beer," Joe said.

  "I'll just have a water," I smiled to the waitress.

  "Alright, sounds good," The waitress said, eyeing Joe the whole time.

  As she walked away, I coul dn't help but giggle at Joe's oblivion to what was going on.

  "What?" Joe asked confused.

  "Joe! She was totally checking you out," I laughed.

  "So?"

  "I'm just laughing at how oblivious you were to it!"

  "No, I saw, I just ignored her because I have you," Joe said as he held my hand across the table. Fletcher sat next to me in a little booster and Maisie was in the baby carrier next to Joe.

  "Aw, babe," I said smiling at Joe.

  The waitress came back with our drinks, her shirt now unbutton another button so her shirt was lower cut and her boobs practically hanging out.

  "Here you go," She said putting Joe's beer on the table and making a point to lean over.

  "Thanks," Joe said sharply as she walked away.

  "Ew," I mumbled.

  "I know," Joe agreed as he picked up Maisie out of her baby carrier and rocked her. Maisie played with Joe's fingers, sticking them in her mouth as Joe and I sat there and talked and Fletcher played with his truck on the table next to me.

  "Mummy! Look!" Fletch said as he rolled her truck to the other side of the table towards Joe.

  "Wow, Fletch!" I cheered.

  Soon after, we ordered our food and ate. After we finished eating and paid the bill, we went and walked down the streets, looking at all the nightlife. While looking around, we ran into Caspar.